Porter contacted by Buffalo
22 replies
But the Cardinals might have some competition; Schefter also reports that the Bills have contacted Porter. Buffalo's defensive coordinator George Edwards had been Porter's position coach in Miami.
Link: HERE
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau
uh oh.... thats exactly what we need.... an angry porter attempting to getting his revenge on us twice a season!! :no:
One Last Chance Henne!!!
"DOLPHANITY wrote:
uh oh.... thats exactly what we need.... an angry porter attempting to getting his revenge on us twice a season!! :no:
That's why we got Jake Long.:yes:
Besides he wants to be closer to his home in the west.

If he wasn't happy here, hes really not gonna be happy in Buffalo LOL
Cough...Runnn...Cough...Left...
Bring this man back into the fold if you want some real leadership on this team.
actually Porter would be going up against Carey and the TE
So the new coach is implementing 3-4 defense in Buffalo?
"Tuna Helper wrote:
actually Porter would be going up against Carey and the TE
So the new coach is implementing 3-4 defense in Buffalo?
You honestly think they'd play Porter at SOLB?
And in answer to your question, yes they are. Why, I don't know, because they really don't have the personnel for it.
If he went to Buffalo and Miami had the opportunity to face Porter twice a year...that'd be just great.
We could probably get away with Polite blocking him 1-on-1. Someone mentioned it earlier, if he's playing early, the runs right to him will go for 5-6 ypc
He won't sign for any team in the AFC East in my opinion. Jets' don't need him, Patriots and Joey don't like each other, and Joey is going to want to be on a contender so that scratches off Buffalo for sure. lol
I consider the Cards the strong favorite to land Porter. No way I see the Bills outbidding them. If the offer is close, Porter will pick the place closer to Bakersfield. Being from there, he is used to that hot desert weather anyway.
“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”
― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
I would have absolutely no problem with Porter going to Buffalo. He's already shown that he CANNOT play the run.
Its a win, win for me either way. If he goes to the Bills I get to watch Jake the Giant and LP knock him on his as during two games every year. Or get to watch him destroy the AZ Cardinals and laugh at my relatives who are AZ fans the whole time.

He is too big of a P***Y to go to the Bills. Its way too cold and Jake long will be OWNING his Arse 2 games a year.
Introducing the next Ex Dolphin LB to wear #55 to his new team, the Patriots.
It's the gift that keeps on giving.
If he signs for the Bills we might set a record for the number of runs off of left tackle in a game when we play them.
cant wait to flash his quotes and mug on the scoreboard like NE did.
Daytona Fin
"DOLPHANITY wrote:
uh oh.... thats exactly what we need.... an angry porter attempting to getting his revenge on us twice a season!! :no:
TD Miami - Chad Henne, 33 Yd run
TD Miami - Chad Henne, 33 Yd run
Let's not get carried away. :lol: He's no Fitzpatrick.

He was the guy that got caught inside on the Fitzpatrick 30-some-odd TD run. I saw it w/ my own two eyes. Why on earth Buffalo would want this disaster is beyond me!
He'll make 8-10 plays a season that make you think he's still got it. The problem is the other 500 plays, where he is pushed around like a rag doll!
Please join us for the #BillsMafiaTakeover, 9/14 in Buffalo!!!! https://www.facebook.com/events/433589416780504/
Follow me @Hotstover
"greasyObnoxious wrote:
TD Miami - Chad Henne, 33 Yd run
Exactly :lol:
Please join us for the #BillsMafiaTakeover, 9/14 in Buffalo!!!! https://www.facebook.com/events/433589416780504/
Follow me @Hotstover


