1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Porter talking to the talk but bumbling the walk

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Nov 10, 2009.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    Porter talking to the talk but bumbling the walk
    http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...alking-to-the-talk-but-bumbling-the-walk.html

2. LandShark13

LandShark13 New Member

Oct 20, 2009
    North Miami
    I basically agree with Armando 100%. I have no problem with a player speaking his mind, but if you're going to go out and make these kinds of statements you better go out and back it up. If you don't it just looks incredibly weak.

dolfan7171 likes this.
  3. Section126

Section126 We are better than you. Luxury Box

Dec 20, 2007
    Miami, Florida
    I would like to take a sledgehammer and hit Armando repeatedly in the hamstring to see how he can walk the walk.

STFU Armando.

The guy is playing hurt.

4. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    he is not helping playing hurt....he should heal and try later.

5. LandShark13

LandShark13 New Member

Oct 20, 2009
    North Miami
    If he's hurt so bad that he cannot make a sack or pressure the quarterback or for that matter register a single tackle. Then I find it even more imperative that he watches what he says. I'll take it even further and say if hes that hurt where he is completely and utterly ineffective then he and the coaching staff needs to sit him down until he is capable of backing up what he says.

SICK likes this.
  6. jetssuck

jetssuck I hear Mandich's voice...

Aug 4, 2009
    Perfectville
    [​IMG]

"Most Feared Player"

Ok guys and gals....all together now

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.........(catches breath)....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....(wipes tears from eyes)...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha