Post a single gif that represents the 2015 Miami Dolphins
99 replies
Thanks to all... these are hilarious but also sad when you think about it. Arggggggghhhhh.
Goodness... I had not seen that motorcycle one.
"JShady wrote:
This one might be the winner. I'm dying :lol:
"Rocky Raccoon wrote:
This one might be the winner. I'm dying :lol:
Looks like the rider may be as well.
If only there was a clip of Philbin on a stage dancing in a white suit...
"DolphinGreg wrote:
If only there was a clip of Philbin on a stage dancing in a white suit...
https://twitter.com/WillManso/status/648317628772184065

"Rocky Raccoon wrote:
You've got to be old. 55? 65? :shifty:
I am :sad:
not a gif:
gif

byroan;2178644 wrote:
Tannehill could have had more time had Clabo just fell down and forced Mario to step over him.


If someone could edit this with a dolphins flag it would be perfect
🎃
"Rocky Raccoon wrote:
This one might be the winner. I'm dying :lol:
Are you sure it's not the guy that got hit that's dying?

offseason:
start of season:

midseason:

end of season
byroan;2178644 wrote:
Tannehill could have had more time had Clabo just fell down and forced Mario to step over him.


".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66
"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D
"Pagan wrote:
That gif depicts what sex with Maynard is like.
This thread is hysterical. And also very sad. Comedy aside, these gifs really do accurately capture the 2015 Dolphins season. Poorly planned and executed plans that predictably end sadly and/or comically.












