Post Game Celebration

12 replies

slickj101slickj101Forum VeteranOP
Dec 9, 2008, 12:02 PM

From MiamiDolphins.com:

Miami Dolphins: Aquavision

Complete with Sparano praises, Porter Hoo Ra's, and a day off from the weight room? Wow, Sparano must be really happy with them to give them a day out of the gym.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

MIMile High FinNew Member
Dec 9, 2008, 12:24 PM

But then a couple seconds later, he said that they should lift???

I guess he was kidding about not lifting on Monday?

Awesome video....

Let's ride...

JAJacksonNew Member
Dec 9, 2008, 12:37 PM

Love it! Thanks for posting. That made my day. Gotta love porter. this season just keeps getting better

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Dec 9, 2008, 12:41 PM

"Jackson wrote:

Love it! Thanks for posting. That made my day. Gotta love porter. this season just keeps getting better

Anytime.

Love the celebrations. I just hope we stay away from that retarded 300 rip-off that Brees does with the Saints. I never liked N.O. but that turned me into a complete hater.

Drew Brees, that gigantic birth mark on the side of your face is embaressed to be seen with you.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

The Aqua CrushThe Aqua CrushNew Member
Dec 9, 2008, 12:48 PM

Man i should watch that everymorning before work and i would be a superstar. That is motivation ladies and gents. Thanks for posting slick J

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Dec 9, 2008, 08:13 PM

"The Aqua Crush wrote:

Man i should watch that everymorning before work and i would be a superstar. That is motivation ladies and gents. Thanks for posting slick J

No prob man. Nice to finally see some fire back on our team. Better yet, having something to get fired up about.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

OphineratedOphineratedForum Veteran
Dec 9, 2008, 08:38 PM

"slickj101 wrote:

No prob man. Nice to finally see some fire back on our team. Better yet, having something to get fired up about.

Amen to that brother! Amen!

I really hope we "Ophinerate" :shifty: the Niner's! That would help to heal a lot of wounds created by them in the past.

dolphindebbydolphindebbyLuxury Box
Dec 9, 2008, 09:04 PM

I love it!
This is a bunch of good guys.
I like Tony more and more each time I listen to him.
I liked when Mandich "almost" put him in the same catagory as Shula.
It may well be him, that ranks up there with Shula. There's a long way to go for that, but it's a thought.
I'm so proud of this team, I can't praise them enough.
All I can say is: "What a difference a year makes."

Die_NastyDie_NastyNew Member
Dec 9, 2008, 09:36 PM

I never liked N.O. but that turned me into a complete hater.

Drew Brees, that gigantic birth mark on the side of your face is embaressed to be seen with you.

Wow whats with the NO and Brees hate? :P

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Dec 9, 2008, 11:18 PM

"Die_Nasty wrote:

Wow whats with the NO and Brees hate? :P

Cant stand Reggie Bush bc I think hes just an overhyped, spoiled, 3rd down RB. Brees is just a huge nerd IMO.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Dec 9, 2008, 11:37 PM

"Aqua4Ever04 wrote:

I love these videos and more importantly, love this team.

I love the raw emotion these guys play with and the "want-to" attitude. Each of these guys will lay it on the line for the guy next to them and that's what championship teams are made of. In my 15 years of fandom of the Dolphins, I've never seen a Miami team play so cohesively as one.

EDIT: By the way, it's, "Who Ride?" Not, "Hoo-Ra."

Damn I knew that. I think I was just getting too anxious to rip Drew Brees.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Dec 10, 2008, 12:02 AM

im just waiting for the day that joey picks up sparano and they crowd surf him around the locker room.

TrowaTrowaNew Member
Dec 10, 2008, 12:15 AM

That's why I love Joey. He's got a mouth on him and it gets him in trouble some times but he's a locker room leader and a consumate team guy.