1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

post game discussion

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by anlgp, Nov 1, 2013.

1. cuchulainn

cuchulainn Táin Bó Cúailnge Club Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Hattiesburg, MS
    lol... D was awesome? You were pretty damn critical last night in the game thread and were posting that Grimes in particular needed to be benched. 180 here?

2. 77FinFan

77FinFan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Buckeye Land
    This is really true. It will make life much simpler if we can convert these 3rd and shorts. Have to.
    And part of the reason they ran so many plays is that the offense could not put together any drives. Honestly, one first down in that 3rd quarter, meaning a series of plays more than 3 and out would have given the D just a few minutes to recover. A little.
    Really? I didn't see a replay but thought it was overthrown (which is preferable to underthrown obviously). I even thought they might say it was uncatchable.

3. cuchulainn

cuchulainn Táin Bó Cúailnge Club Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Hattiesburg, MS

This season, the Dolphins are ranked 15th in the league at allowing offenses to convert 25.6% of 3rd and longs.

The league average? 25.1%

In the 2nd qtr, 2nd and 7 at our 32, Tannehill hit Wallace in the deep middle for 40 yards. That was a huge play that helped set up Tannehill scoring it himself later in that drive.

Accuracy hasn't been Tannehill's issue. Getting pressured and hit while throwing all season has been...

BTW, Tannehill was at 71% passing in this game and on 2nd and 3-7 yards he is money. His passer rating in that scenario is 128.

Splits: http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/splits/_/id/14876/ryan-tannehill

4. Nappy Roots

Nappy Roots Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL

Are you saying Tannehill's only problem is getting pressured and getting hit?

5. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    take bigger dumps......