1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pre-game Party options Ravens @ Miami Week 14

Discussion in 'The Phins Connection - Tailgating & More' started by Downunder Dolphin, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Downunder Dolphin

Downunder Dolphin New Member

Sep 23, 2014
    Hi all,

Travelling from Australia to Sun Life Stadium for the week 14 match between the Ravens and Dolphins.

Wondering if there are parties at the stadium before the game because we don't have a car or anything to tailgate, but love to party.

Already got tickets, just want to do something before and after the game.

Thanks for your help!

2. Downunder Dolphin

Downunder Dolphin New Member

Sep 23, 2014
    Really? No parties for people from out of town?

Surely Miami knows how to tailgate!

3. Eric van Urk

Eric van Urk New Member

Nov 16, 2014
    Hi Downunder Dolphin. We are in the same situation as you, and posted in here as well. Not easy without a car or if you don't know anyone but if there are no replies we can make our own party ;-) Have a great time at the game.

4. Fin4Ever

Fin4Ever Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Aug 26, 2014
    Vero Beach, FL
    Hey guys read my post in the other thread that I replied to Eric in...I have invited visitors from far away to my tailgate parties and other fans do as well. Inside in the Stadium parking lot there are always several tailgate parties for the public...Radio, TV stations etc throw these and also have live bands. Just bring your cash to these for food or drink and you will have a Blast! Miami Dolphin fans know how to Party. Have a great time !

LET'S GO FINS ! ! ! !

5. boltonpece

boltonpece New Member

Apr 16, 2015
    Wondering if there are parties at the stadium before the game because we don't have a car or anything to tailgate, but love to party.