1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pre-Season Schedule Announced

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by KeyFin, Apr 11, 2018.

1. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Week 1- Bucs at home
    Week 2- Panthers in Carolinas
    Week 3- Ravens at home
    Week 4- Falcons in Atlanta

Per USA Today-

"The Dolphins begin their preseason opener against the Buccaneers on the week of Aug. 9-13. Miami lost to Tampa 30-20 in Week 11 last season.

Then the team will visit the Panthers the week of Aug. 16-20. Last season, the Dolphins were routed by the Panthers 45-21 on Nov. 14.

In Week three of the preseason, which is always the most important game out of the four, the Dolphins will host the Ravens (Aug.23-26) in a rematch of Miami’s most embarrassing loss of the 2017 season. Baltimore rolled over Miami 40-0 last October on Thursday Night Football.

In the Dolphins preseason finale on Aug.30, they will travel to Mercedes-Benz Stadium to play the Falcons. Last year, the Dolphins came back from a 17-0 deficit to defeat the Falcons 20-17 during the regular season."

danmarino likes this.
  2. Hoops

Hoops Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2016
    Unless this draft breaks our way in an amazing style the only thing I care about preseason is that Ryan tannehill gets to week 1 healthy.

To the point where I’m not even sure I’d play him in the preseason.

If I did it would be week 3 for a series or two.

I don’t want to see another season over before it starts because of the qb

3. Galant

Galant Love - Unity - Sacrifice - Eternity

Apr 22, 2014
    Pointless pre-season games risking injuries.

But they know we're football addicts and will consume them.

KeyFin likes this.
  4. muskrat21

muskrat21 Well-Known Member

May 11, 2014
    but the nfl is VERY concerned about it's player's health. that's why they made the bucs and dolphins play 16 straight games /s

KeyFin likes this.