1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Predictably Drunk: Week 11 NFL picks, Kraken Rum and Sam's brain.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Samphin, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

The title says it all. Enjoy!

[video=youtube_share;MPg7laXRX3I]https://youtu.be/MPg7laXRX3I[/video]

2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Lighting and sound suffered.

The slight motion of the background is a nice subtle touch though.

3. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    That face you made on your second shot of rum...

I miss the comedian cameos... even if you have to use your phone at the club, please.

I love you man!!!

4. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Sammie is a 100% Dolphin fan..optimism, booze, fatty liver..to turn into pessimist, booze, huge bar tab, by midseason

5. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Sprinkle milkthistle in your soup every now and then, Sammy. It's amazing how that stuff can heal your liver. They keep milkthistle in the ER rooms in Hawaii for people that od on magic mushrooms as they grow naturally there and wreak havoc on your liver... or take some psychedelic mushrooms as punishment for a change, best show ever.

6. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I dig the flannel..pretty much all I wear these days..chicks dig em..

you ever see the movie MR. mom..?

7. Samphin

Sound was off this week, as I was on the road for comedy and had to go to an alternate source for everything.

Lighting was more of a filtering decision, rather than lights. But I see what you mean, I think.

Either way, thanks for watching.

8. Samphin

Thanks! I liked the comics cameos too (The One Minute Offense, as it was called), but there were inherent problems with that. Mainly, most comedians are NOT sports fans and as such, were not very easy to work with on a project like this. Jeremy Curry, who is typically on here, this season, watches every game of every league. So I know I can trust him to know the sport/team/player he is talking about.

Either way, I am not sure if this show returns next year, AT ALL. If so, it may be under a completely different format and most likely, not weekly. But that is for me to decide later.