1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Presser

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dolphindebby, Sep 28, 2009.

Tags:
  1. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    Tony's going to be live on miamidolphins.com aquavision.
    Seems he's late. Supposed to start at 11:30.

TheAnswer385 likes this.
  2. Hexonx

Hexonx Active Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Too bad aquavision is pretty much useless for streaming. I have never had that site stream a single thing, freaking terrible.

3. TheAnswer385

TheAnswer385 Stay Low Run Free

Jan 7, 2008
    PA
    I never had an issue with their streaming stuff.

EDIT:my first time trying to stream from the new site and yea its kinda crappy ( I thought it was going to be on the older site)

4. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    Mine stops and starts during the pressers. It's very annoying. It doesn't leave anything out, just stops then starts.
    I went to the old site to and I couldn't find it there.

TheAnswer385 likes this.
  5. Hexonx

Hexonx Active Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Yes that, its horrible you would think they would test it. It appears to cache for 5 secs then stops sending until it drops below and starts. I hate it!!!!

GISH likes this.
  6. Zeke0123

Zeke0123 message board ******* Club Member

Nov 22, 2007
    Debby try pausing it....The Aquavision doesnt show the "buffering" but it does buffer so If you pause it and let it buffer for a while it wont hitch on you.

GISH likes this.
  7. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    It seems like Sparano takes consolation in losing as long as we had some good stats to talk about. I don't give a **** if we had 500 rushing yards and a 100% 3rd down rate. If we lost, then we did something completely wrong. Right now, our defense is putrid. Our passing attack is basically an extended handoff without the benefit of blockers. The best pass of the game was when Henne fired an intermediate pass across the middle to Ginn and it was low and got dropped. When your best pass is an incompletion, something is wrong. When the other team can gain as many yards in one play as it takes us to 15 plays to get, something is wrong. When its 3rd and 15 and we throw a pass to the line of scrimmage, something is wrong. Our team sucks, and it sucks really bad.

8. Hexonx

Hexonx Active Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Ronnie Brown made an amazing catch. Line him up as a WR when they bring in Ricky?

9. adamprez2003

adamprez2003 Senior Member

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    the weird thing with Sparano is I'm seeing a guy that cant figure out why we're losing. He was so sure his formula would work. Granted execution is killing us here and there but I would like to see him acknowledge the possibility that maybe they have to add some big explosive plays to our offense also. Its amazing to me that he says this is what is killing us on defense and yet seems oblivious to the fact that maybe we should also add that to our offense. Our passing offense is one of the few that I have seen that can be described as a three yards and a cloud of dust passing attack