1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pro Bowl Event...Lets go!

Discussion in 'Pro Shop' started by Phinvader Bill, Nov 4, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Phinvader Bill

Phinvader Bill The all new Mr. Event

May 1, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    Lets go to the Pro Bowl!!! Its in Miami this year, and will be going back to Hawaii after that. So, it may be your only chance to go to one!

I have been in touch with the Dolphins, and have secured tickets at a discounted rate. $50 each, upper corner.

We will also be having a party at Beef O Bradys in Davie the night before. Former defensive lineman, Kenny Mixon owns the place, and I'm sure there will be other Dolphins past and present at the party as well.

We will also be having a tailgate. If you went to the Falcons game, expect something like that, but BIGGER!

I will have hotel information soon, but you'll need to get your tickets ASAP. It is first come first serve, and we want as many Phinvaders in attendance as possible. This is the only time that the Pro Bowl will not be in Hawaii. So, get your tickets fast! Lets do this!!!

Any questions, call me at 423-468-4687 (Bill)

Send a check or money order to:

Bill Selby
    101 Harding Rd
    Red Bank, TN 37415

Your tickets will be mailed to you as soon as they reach me.

2. Phinvader Bill

May 1, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    The tailgate will be in the Orange lot, spot E15.

3. Phinvader Bill

May 1, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    Hotel info:

Don Shula's Hotel and Golf Club http://www.donshulahotel.com

5 miles from stadium, $169 per night/2 night minumum. Marked down from $249

6842 Main Street
    Miami Lakes, FL 33014

Contact Lisa McDonald 305-820-8055 and tell her you are with the Phinvaders group to get the discounted rates.

Also, eat at the Original Don Shula's Steakhouse

Hotel info:

LaQuinta Inn, 15 miles from the stadium, $139 per night/2 night minimum. Marked down from $210

13600 Northwest 2nd Street
    Sunrise, FL 33325
    Phone: (954) 845-9929

Call 1-866-527-1498 to book your room and identify yourself by saying you are with the Phinvaders group to get that rate. Reservation Bloc confirmation number 7708GRVIZL

They also ask that you make your reservation before January 9, 2010. You do not need a credit card to reserve your room. Just call them and you'll be charged on arrival. They are reserved from January 30 to check out February 1. If you want to stay longer, you can.

Considering this is Pro Bowl/Super Bowl week, these rates are excellent!

4. Phinvader Bill

May 1, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    Pro Bowl anyone? I've set up a paypal account for payment for the tickets. Just log onto Paypal.com and enter phinvaders@gmail.com

$50 per tickets. You aren't going to want to miss this. The party has been changed to Shula's 2 Sports bar, and the hotel rates are great if you need one.