1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project Mayhem Task #2 In Cincinnati: Support "Hire a General Manager" Billboards

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by alen1, Nov 11, 2008.

1. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    [​IMG]
    WhoDeyRevolution: Project Mayhem Task #2: Support "Hire a General Manager" Billboards

Looks like fans are fed up with Mike Brown's role with the team after nearly two decades. I can't say I blame them. Brown has not been a very good talent evaluator nor does he work with his coaches very well. One of the biggest problems and keys to the downfall in Cincinnati is Mike Browns inability to work with Marvin Lewis. Brown overrules decisions made by Lewis, such as bringing back Chris Henry. Lewis didn't want him and Brown said too bad, he's back. He won't hire a professional scouting department. They have the smallest scouting department in the league. This may be the same case as the one in Oakland. Until Brown leaves, this team will not be successful.

EDIT: Whoa, where did that picture come from? I didn't put it in there.

texanphinatic likes this.
  2. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    He is one of the worst owners in the league yes. I feel sorry for anyone who is a Bengals fan, they really havent been relevant since he took over. Even at the height of Palmer/Johnson and the great offense they had, you still never took them as a SB contender due to poor defense. Shame to see those players put to waste under a crappy owner like that.

Hes just not making the commitment to win, approaching this more as a business to make a profit off of. I really wish the league would put pressure on some of these owners to sell the team to someone who cares, has basic football knowledge and who will make a commitment to try and win.

anlgp likes this.