1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Proof of Heaven

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by RickyNeverInhaled, Oct 26, 2012.

1. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Mr C, I learned a long time ago never to take offense.

As for the 12 angry men example, that bolsters what I'm saying. One man saw the evidence differently and stuck to the conclusion they drew no matter if 11 others were saying he was quite wrong, that is the nature of eyewitness testimony.

2. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

Juror 8, Henry Fonda, refused to simply take the eyewitness testimony at face value. He eventually got all the others to agree with him, when they analyzed it further. You were speaking favorably about eyewitness testimony in your previous post. I fail to see how the example of 12 Angry Men bolsters your previous comment.

3. Laces Out

Laces Out Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2011
    Omaha, Ne
    I think he's saying its a double edged sword, but I don't want to speak for Padre.

4. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    The process works both ways.

5. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

I guess this basically ends this discussion, because it appears to have gotten off track to the point I have no idea what you are talking about now.