1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Props to Brandon Marshall

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by SCall13, Sep 27, 2010.

1. SCall13

SCall13 ThePhins QB

Ten catches, 166 and his first TD as a Dolphin. We'll see more of this I'm sure.

What I don't get (and this going back to Henning) is why we didn't move Marshall around near the goal line on the final drive to create a mismatch? If you're going to pass it down there instead of pounding it down their throats, at least call something that creates a mismatch against your best WR.

Whatever, awesome game for BM. :up:

2. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Brandon Showed up tonight great game from him what I expected to see the first two games. Sadly it was a LOSS in front of our fans..

I just wished our defense showed up tonight.

dolfan7171 likes this.
  3. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    This thread makes me kinda ill. Who cares about Brandon's stats. We lost. To the stinking jets. I don't care if his game was "awesome". We LOST.

Dorfdad likes this.
  4. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    He has to be pissed IMO

5. FinsAreLife

FinsAreLife Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2007
    Brandon had a great game, but lets also think of the guy throwing him the ball....

SICK and siciliansith like this.
  6. rdhstlr23

rdhstlr23 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    He's a Beast isn't he?

7. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Brandon has respect as a Dolphin now across the league. I expect to see more running room now.

8. SCall13

SCall13 ThePhins QB

The game's outcome makes me ill as well. But that doesn't take away the fact that we got a glimpse of what a great WR can do for your team and your QB. I ****ing hate the Jets. I hate that we lost. But nothing wrong with giving some credit to a guy. Henne was awesome as well. Unfortunately, they were both awesome in a loss to our most hated rival.

dolfan7171 likes this.
  9. siciliansith

siciliansith Resident Deviant

Nov 25, 2007
    Rochester NY
    Henne sucks by so many but who got Marshall that ball hmmm

10. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Its a cherry on a **** sundae.

SCall13 likes this.
  11. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Marshall was outstanding tonight. So was Henne. Lets not forget Hartline and Bess too. They both put in great games as well tonight, making the best of their opportunities from BM being doubled up. Hope this game gets Henne, and all the WR's on the same page now moving forward. Might be just what we needed even with the loss tonight.

SCall13 likes this.
  12. FinsAreLife

FinsAreLife Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2007
    Our passing game looked great tonight. When ronnie was actually given the opportunity to run he looked good. But he really should of had more carries.

13. SCall13

SCall13 ThePhins QB

This is true.

14. SCall13

SCall13 ThePhins QB

Yeah, we certainly are NOT running enough. But Henne WAS on fire in this game and the Jets are stout against the run. Ronnie had some decent runs and he had some where he was stuffed. It was a pretty uneven game on the ground for both RB and RW. But we have to be patient with the run game and try to establish a ryhthm. Eventually, we'll get it all together (I hope) and be a more balanced offense. I am encouraged by the game (as much as I can be given it was a loss). The offense had me very worried the first two games. We showed tonight (this morning for me) that we CAN move it up and down the field.