1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Props to the crowd

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dolphins1Beatles, Sep 28, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    People have said it's the loudest they've ever heard this stadium, at least recently. [still no orange bowl level, but wait until the Marlins leave and they move seats closer]. You could definitely tell, the Jets even had to use up their timeouts because of it apparently. There was TONS of orange you could see on TV, more than last year. You heard the "wolf howls" but only when the stadium played it first for the fans to follow.

Didn't see much of the rally towels except for at the start, but wasn't really paying attention to that. I assume they were out for FGs and stuff.

Please keep it up for Monday night against the Patriots! It's a shame they didn't win that game with all the fans coming through, but hopefully Monday is just as loud and this time the Phins can win.

SICK and dirtywhiteboy like this.
  2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    its only human nature for them to be not as loud next week... They gotta earn our trust back before it gets to that level again.

If we don't find a way to stop a 3 and 5 step drop rhythm passing game it isn't going to matter, could not stop their offense the whole night. we didn't adjust to the quick strike.

It will take a while to build them back up if we lose next week...It's a must win for that dept.

dolfndav34 likes this.
  3. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    yeah some of them, but not these fairweather fans who left with the game on the line....unbelievable

SICK likes this.
  4. RickyBobby

RickyBobby VIP DIY

Sep 22, 2009
    Palm beach
    when fans started walking out it made me sick...2 minutes left WTF. Then they most can back in to stand on the stairs to watch after the crowd went crazy after Marshalls grab.

SICK likes this.
  5. Darrelle Revis

Darrelle Revis I BELIEVE!

Apr 21, 2010
    New York City
    I heard a couple J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS chant through my TV. :)

6. SeanP

SeanP Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Deltona FL
    See I thought that too, but I could have sworn I heard Suck suck suck instead of Jets jets jets... That's not an attempt to start anything, just going off my memory. I was seriously trying to make it out during the game and figure out which it was.

Maybe my hatred for the Jets just overrode my brain, and that's all I hear when I hear that chant anymore...

DolfanTom likes this.
  7. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    We literally started the SUCK SUCK SUCK chants...our section + around us. When defense was right by us...Cromartie looked back at us and smiled.

DolfanTom likes this.
  8. BicketyBam

BicketyBam No Fist Pumps Allowed

Sep 6, 2010
    New Milford, CT
    First off, there were a bunch of Ravens fans at the Jets home opener, which was also their debut in the new stadium. There was a bunch of HEEEEAAAAAAP cheers when he caught a pass. So to make it sound like this is a problem only in Miami is ridiculous.

With that being said, the one that really stood out was this one:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsuLFxXi_aw"]YouTube - J-E-T-S Chant in Miami[/ame]

It just so happened that Al Michaels stopped talking just as the chant went up and it was really noticeable on TV.

9. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    It's not just in Miami. I've heard Dolphins chants in Giants Stadium on tv.

10. BicketyBam

BicketyBam No Fist Pumps Allowed

Sep 6, 2010
    New Milford, CT
    Exactly. I've heard what seems like half the stadium cheer in NJ when Miami scores.

SICK and DolfanTom like this.
  11. DolfanTom

DolfanTom Livin' and Dyin' w/ Ryan!

Apr 26, 2008
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    Maybe it's my Dolphin-fan ears, but I heard a fairly clear "Suck Suck Suck" at the end there.

You're right though, not just at Dolphins stadium - it happens anywhere where the visitors have a decent crowd. Plenty of cheers in Buffalo (I was there) when Miami scored, ya know what I mean.