1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pryor going Pro

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by daphins, Jun 7, 2011.

1. daphins

daphins A-Style

Mar 22, 2008
    What a crock of ****. I hope (but doubt) the NCAA comes down hard as hell on Ohio State. I'm sorry, but the punishment was a complete joke to begin with. Who delays punishing an offender when they have a straight path to avoid punishment?

I'm not sure where the subject is at, but I REALLY hope that the new CBA contains a way for players to get punished for their transgressions after they leave college. I understand that there's a culture of cheating, and breaking rules in the NCAA...but that doesn't make it right. Reggie Bush cost numerous kids a chance to play on a scholarship for USC and got of with nothing but a black eye to his character. USC is taking the hit (and they should) but it guts me to see players get off like this. I think Newton will be the next to rocket to the pro's to make a ton while his university takes the hit years later. It's a joke, and it's incredibly frustrating. To compound the irritation we have to sit here and listen to current players *cough* chad ochocinco *couch* defending these creeps and complaining that collegiate athletes should get paid.

Money talks, and bull**** walks...

Anyway, what do you think will happen (if anything) to OSU because of this?

2. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    OSU should have any and all notoriety COMPLETELY stripped at this point, and ALL scholarships taken away for as many years as this has been going on.

College Football is really nothing other than Minor League Football with the guise of giving kids educations (95% of the kids dont even get that) in return for gaining millions of dollars to said institution.

Guess what, the entire thing IS rigged. Those that get away with it make more money..those with enough money that don't get away with it...still get away with it.

3. Topdawg13

Topdawg13 New Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Indiana
    Pryor Won't Return To School

-Link-

4. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Fine the schools MONEY!!!!!!! that's all this is about......the green clams. take the millions these universitys made off of these ineligible players....maybe they will stop, or atleast slow this **** down some.

5. BlameItOnTheHenne

BlameItOnTheHenne Taking a poop

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    Pro bag boy

6. daphins

daphins A-Style

Mar 22, 2008
    Absolutely. Take away their bowl eligibility, dock them scholarships, and fine them TONS of money. He'll, find them AND their division. Maybe that'll get everyone's attention. This **** has to stop. College football may be beyond repair at this point...but they have to try SOMETHING

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk