1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***PS3 Madden10 Online Franchise - Season 2 YEARLY AWARDS Thread***

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by Bpk, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    I never got a chance to play the kid(AsRaf)....he tucked tail and ran before week 17.

2. Starry31

Starry31 Phins and Heels.

Dec 8, 2009
    North Carolina
    Noooo. :cry:

I take it back, Eagles 2011 NFC East Champions. :up:

3. Crappy Tipper

Crappy Tipper AKA Hero13

Aug 23, 2008
    I think we should do our own teams as well and put our team mvp's etc out there, maybe in a different thread.

:lol: I've traded off most of mine

4. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Alright guys, I have relatives comin' in tomorrow so I'm gonna close the voting in about an hour or so.

That way I can add it all up and get ready to announce the winners!

Starry31 likes this.
  5. Bpk

And now, the moment several people have been waiting for....!!!

The announcement of the winners of the Season Two ThePhins Madden 10 Online Franchise Yearly Awards!!!!

SICK likes this.
  6. Starry31

Dec 8, 2009
    North Carolina
    [​IMG]

SICK likes this.
  7. Bpk

League Sack Champ

The first award goes to Ernie Sims and Alex44 of the Detroit Lions for an unparallelled feat: 47 sacks, a new record!

[​IMG]

8. Bpk

Rushing Champion

[​IMG]

9. Bpk

Best Stick Skillz

[​IMG]

SICK likes this.
  10. Bpk

Best Special Teams Returner

[​IMG]

11. Bpk

Most Shameful Game

[​IMG]

12. Bpk

Worst *** Kicking

[​IMG]

13. Bpk

Coach Most Likely To Be Fired

[​IMG]

14. Bpk

Biggest Upset

[​IMG]

15. Bpk

Best Game of the Season

[​IMG]

Crappy Tipper likes this.
  16. Bpk

Best GM

[​IMG]

SICK likes this.
  17. Bpk

Coach of the Year

[​IMG]

18. Bpk

Defensive Player of the Year

[​IMG]

19. Bpk

Offensive Player of the Year

[​IMG]

20. Bpk

Defensive Rookie of the Year

[​IMG]

21. Bpk

TIE - Offensive Rookie of the Year

This was a tie between Robert Tolliver / Alex of the Lions and Taurean Barclay/Dupree of the Ravens.

They will both win the honor and be co-winners of OROY, setting up what will surely be a long competetion between these two talented players throughout their career. Perhaps they can bet a steak dinner on who does better next season.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

22. Bpk

Well, that it folks... no more... oh wait... I forgot one, didn;t I?? That's right. I forgot to name the league MVP!!!

23. Bpk

League MVP

For carrying his team above and beyond ALL expectations, the League MVP award goes to DeAngelo Williams!

[​IMG]

SICK likes this.
  24. Starry31

Dec 8, 2009
    North Carolina
    Says MJD, but has a picture of Sick and says DeAngelo in the picture. I'm guessing DeAngelo won but I'm confused.

25. Bpk

lol. NSAFU. You're right. Williams DID edge MJD by about two votes.

The slip up is because MJD and DeAngelo seemed to be swapping 1st place (and awards) all night long, and because barry was finishing this wayy past his bedtime so he made a typo.

I extend my apologies to MJD and his fans for teasing them so horrendously and toying with their emotions.

Hopefully the Jags organization and MJD can be pleased with their Rushing Title, Best Coach Award, DROY Award, DPOY Award, AND Best Returner Award.

Jags fans may be interested in knowing that their finished 2nd in MVP and OPOY as well.

Quite a haul for the organization.

Starry31 likes this.
  26. Starry31

Dec 8, 2009
    North Carolina
    haha It's ok, I heard MJD is feeling slighted by no OPOTY or MVP awards. Maybe he'll use this as motivation in the playoffs, he really gets going off stuff like this. (I don't actually think he got shafted by the way)

Proud to accept Coach of the Year, thank you all. Also happy Simms got Defensive Rookie of the Year, Jackson was first on my board and got grabbed a few spots ahead of him but Simms has been a beast. Figurs is a great returner so glad to see the FA pickup win that, I had Hester slightly ahead because even though he had a lower average he still had a ton of yards. Defensive Player of the Year I'm happy Simms got that as a rookie. He did have great stats and Jaguars gave up on average 14 points a game, but I did have Peppers/Urlacher/Ngata on my top three. Grats to everyone who won something. Like how Bob who is all "have fun" and says I talk too much gets an award for beating the snot out of someone. Good job Mr. Sportsmanship. :tongue2:

[​IMG]

Flying off the shelves.

27. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    Ravens Awards

Offensive player of the year - Ray Rice: He has over 1900 yards of total offense and has 18 total touchdowns. Yes the Ravens are the most passing team in the league and Rice is one of the reasons being a player who can take a run to the house and is really good at catching out of the backfield.

Defensive Player of the year - Haloti Ngata: He is dominate and totally shuts down the run toward his side. Has 31 tackles for loss and 18 sacks. He would have more sacks if he didn't spend half the year as nose guard.

Rookie of the year - Taureen Barkley: Just had an amazing year. A good route runner and really good at making diving catches. He is pretty fast as well. A good all around player.

Surprise Player of the year - Stanley Squirek: Thought to be a part of the passing attack no one guessed he would be such a deep threat. Has the longest play form scrimmage with 92 yards and over 19.2 yards per catch.

Most Improved Player of the Year - Antwan Barnes: After being a back up linebacker Barnes got his start half way through the season at defensive end. Answered with 37 tackles, 19 tackles for loss, 2 forced fumbles and 2 fumble recoveries.

Bpk, Starry31 and Crappy Tipper like this.