1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PTI on Bill Parcells

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dolphin1184, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Dolphin1184

Dolphin1184 Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Augusta, GA
    Did anyone catch the segment about Bill Parcells on PTI today? The Toss Up question was: Who is more likely to coach the dolphins next year: Cam Cameron or Bill Parcells? They both said that Cameron's return is not very likely. They then went on to discuss how Parcells may not get the guy he wants and will end up having to be an interim coach for next year until he finds the guy he wants. What do you all think about that?

2. FINintheMOON

FINintheMOON Moderator Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Catharpin, Va
    Well I was going to say something different... But I don't put a lot of stock into PTI...

3. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    haven't there been reports of Parcells saying he had faith in Cameron? I think I'm at a point where I don't mind if Cameron is here next year or not. Just that Parcells gets the right players here to win. However, if it was up to me, I'd say Cameron should get another shot.

4. FinsAreLife

FinsAreLife Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2007
    Parcells will never coach this team, he has made it so clear of that. He will have quite a bit of influence in on the coach here but he will never be the head coach in miami.

5. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    How about Cam Cameron being the interim coach.Its a no brainer if Parcells cant find the coach he wants and he would please Wayne and many fans who think he has not had enough of a chance.

6. Waldop

Waldop New Member

Dec 4, 2007
    Miramar, FL
    Parcells doesn't strike me as the type who let's people know his moves. Even if he says he has faith in Cameron doesn't necessarily mean his job is secure. I have to admit that I wanted Cam gone before Parcells came aboard, but now it seems that it doesn't really matter. Just as long as someone with some football knowledge is monitoring the situation.

7. Marino13

Marino13 Banned

Dec 15, 2007
    I think Camron should get am other shot to.

8. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    thats a weak notion from the pti guys. this is a big story...not something to skim over with a weak answer.

9. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI

I agree with that. Having Cam come back isnt particularly exciting, but if there isnt anything else interesting out there, might as well see what we've got.

I did find it interesting that both of them said there is pretty much 0% Cam will be back though. I mean, the season isnt done yet. He hasnt tore anything up, but this team has been crapped all over by injuries and other factors. Not excusing Cam here, but to assume the guy is gone before the season is over-after he got a win!-is a bit much imo.