1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Q&A: Dolphins WR Ted Ginn, Jr.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Oct 28, 2008.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    Q&A: Dolphins WR Ted Ginn, Jr. -- South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

2. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    I think this says a lot about the coaching staff this year compared to last year... Coming from the former coaching staff's first round pick..

I really liked how Ginn presented himself here...

3. pennphinfan

pennphinfan Stelin Canez Arcade Scorz

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    oh ted, you are awesome. keep up the great work

4. arsenal

arsenal Sunglasses and advil

Nov 26, 2007
    Commack, NY
    i like this quote... i like how he says we had a good day talking about the receivers... hes not looking at it as an individual accomplishment... hes all about the team and teamattes... gotta love it

5. Ludacris

Ludacris Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jan 8, 2008
    I think Ginn gets open down field all the time. I hear radio annoucers saying all the time that on the field he is open on those 1 on 1 matchups but Pennington does not want to risk that throw. This was the first time we saw Pennington take chances becoming aggressive. Sparano may have forced his hand a little but it worked. Hopefully they can be consistent because Ginn has that desire, confidence, talent and experience now to bring it down.

It seems defenses want to stack the box on 1st and 2nd down against the Dolphin offense and play cover 1 leaving the receivers 1 on 1. It will be interesting to see if they respect Ginn now and play more cover 2. I think teams will stick with cover 1 since the Dolphins haven't proven consistency yet. In this case Pennington may be able to take advatage of that as he now has more confidence in Ginn and his own arm. So depending on coverage we could see Ginn have some success again.

If teams play cover 2 Pennington will just go to his TEs. It doesn't matter who shines with this coaching staff. One week it can be the receivers the next it can be the TEs. It's robably why they don't put too much of a premium on those positions when they draft.

6. Ludacris

Ludacris Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jan 8, 2008
    Did he just dis the front office and coaching staff that picked him 9th overall?

I wonder what his relationship is with Cam.

7. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    It's refreshing. Considering all the arrogant, selfish, blabber-mouth receivers these days...Ginn isn't one of them. And I love that.

8. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    nice read, nice to hear what he has to say, and finally see some real positive news about the guy. Hopefully he can keep playing like this, week after week, and hopefully he keeps this type of low key, team first attitude.