Q: Sparano, Daboll and Henne and what is the best football decision?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by padre31, May 22, 2011.

1. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    Yup, it shows that Henne has some weapons.

Still what he said had nothing to do with my point. I also do not consider Matt Ryan a gun slinging Bret Favre quarterback

2. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    No, not in the slightest b/c QB's take time to develop, and many factors can greatly influence this development. If you prematurely ditch them, then you'll NEVER get anywhere.

Admit that you're "right"? Nope. You're mentality is all wrong. Even if Henne busts, you're not right about anything. Chucking a young, talented, still-developing player after a season full of massive team/coaching woes is wrong, period. This isn't about fans being right or wrong; it's about giving Henne a PROPER opportunity to succeed, which we did the complete OPPOSITE of last season. If he fails with this opportunity, then he fails, but at least it would be b/c HE failed rather than a mass team & coaching effort. If he succeeds, then we should all be jumping for joy that we don't need to waste a high pick (or multiple ones) searching for another QB who might ALSO take 3-4 years to develop. Contrary to your belief, Matt Ryan & Flacco have NOT carried Atlanta & Baltimore to the playoffs; their teams carried them. 2011 will be the year that Henne is finally a similar benefactor.

Again, where is this supposed "franchise QB" coming from? Do you have a special recipe for whipping one up from scratch that the rest of us aren't aware of? :lol:

HeyBaldy likes this.
  3. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    Delhomme huh? Really?
    The guy whose last 16 games consist of 10 TDs, 25 INTs, 57.6%, 6.14 avg, and a 62 QBR?? That guy?
    You'd rather have him over Henne? That's all I needed to know. Thank you and have a nice day.

HeyBaldy likes this.
  4. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    that's a laugh. It's not as much about us supporting Henne per say as it is about us supporting Henne having a FAIR SHOT to prove himself b/c he's shown flashes of deserving a LEGITIMATE opportunity, which he has NOT had thus far. If he doesn't do so, then I'm onto scouting our next QB, and whomever he is, I hope he too doesn't begin his career in Miami with one foot out the door under a s#itbomb of an OC like Henning.

5. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    So now anyone not employed by an NFL franchise suddenly has the exact same qualifications, insight about the game etc? Wow.

No offense JakeyJakeyMakinMistakey but GM has at least played the QB position and understands it better than MOST. Heck, I even played QB and understand it to a degree, although not on Gm's level of experience, so I'm not foolishly going to say I'm equally as qualified as GM just b/c neither he nor I are employed by the NFL.

HeyBaldy likes this.
  6. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    If you wanna call Moore, out of bounds Wallace, off the street Curtis, Pruitt, Bess at flanker, injured Marshall & Hartline, Epps, Shuler, and Mastrud, weapons, then be my guest. I'll never stop someone from appearing foolish if their mind is set on it.

HeyBaldy and MrClean like this.
  7. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    There you go, being the instigator. :)

8. GMJohnson

GMJohnson New Member

Jan 27, 2010
    That's your opinion. There are educated opinions and uneducated ones. People w/ playing experience, coaching or scouting experience, People who spend hours and hours poring over game type to get a better understanding of what's happening on the field. People like that tend to have a more educated opinion on the topics we typically discuss here than those who have/do none of the above. I don't need to ask which category you fit into, your posts speak for themselves. That doesn't make you any less of a fan or any less entitled to have and share your opinion, and yes time will indeed answer a lot of questions. That's my opinion.

ToddsPhins likes this.
  9. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    Come on Marshall and Hartline where weapons they just happen to have been in cold storage lol.

10. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

What injury did Lou play through in '10?

HeyBaldy likes this.
  11. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Asked Omar if he was playing injured and he responded in the affirmative but did not elaborate Mr C, he was wearing compression sleeves on his knee and elbow FWIW.

MrClean likes this.
  12. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    I think he concussed his vagina..... pretty hard to where he couldn't get any penetration in the hole.

HeyBaldy likes this.