QB problems

1 reply

BObojack72SupporterOP
Nov 22, 2011, 08:09 AM

2 weeks ago i lost Schaub as my started. When he went down i was lucky enough to find Cutler on the waiver wire. This week, it was Cutlers turn. I still have Flacco sitting on my bench, but im in need for another QB. I'm thinking about adding Matt Moore and Andy Dalton. Assuming i have all 3 on my bench, who do i start this week.

Moore plays Dallas
Dalton plays Cleveland
Flacco plays San Fran

thanks

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Nov 22, 2011, 08:42 AM

"bojack72 wrote:

2 weeks ago i lost Schaub as my started. When he went down i was lucky enough to find Cutler on the waiver wire. This week, it was Cutlers turn. I still have Flacco sitting on my bench, but im in need for another QB. I'm thinking about adding Matt Moore and Andy Dalton. Assuming i have all 3 on my bench, who do i start this week.

Moore plays Dallas
Dalton plays Cleveland
Flacco plays San Fran

thanks

I would say Dalton would be the safer pick for the long run, but I'd probably start Moore over Dalton this week with how he has been playing.