1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quarterback duo leads Miami Dolphins to win

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by calphin, Aug 17, 2008.

1. calphin

calphin deadly at 250 yards!!

gafinfan likes this.
  2. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

Tony's right about one thing we need to get used to feeling good about ourselves and winning!!:up:

calphin likes this.
  3. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

This team has worked hard thus far and getting that 'winning' feeling is a necessary step on the road to respectability...

4. mullingan

mullingan New Grandbaby Pic!!!

Nov 27, 2007
    Gainesboro, TN
    I am sure everyone saw Hagans (I think it was him) talk about Henne's leadership and it's what we have been lacking.

"But to me it's about playing smart football and understanding when to take a shot and when not to take a shot."

"Ginn was playing with a noticeable swagger"

Love these items! Sparano's quote is going in my sig!

5. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    :lol: "quarterback duo leads miami dolphins to win" my god... that sounds so awesome to hear after all these years/games of poor qb performances...

sure its preseason... but it sure has a nice sound to it!

6. bkbuffet

bkbuffet Season Ticket Holder

Nov 28, 2007
    Omaha, NE
    Morale is huge to how each individual player performs on a team.
    The score doesn't show it, but there was some domination going on last night. The play in the first half showed our first team O playing very well and consistently moving the ball against their first team (top 5) D.
    That has to go a long way in boosting morale and motivating them to play at a high level!

7. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    IMO we don't care about Pennington being spectacular or stunning all we need is consistant and a good leader on the field. Pennington and Henne both showed a lot of that last night.
    If we achieve that we will have one of the most troublesome problems the Dolphins have suffered through for years solved. We will know the Dolphins are definitley headed in the right direction and we can all have a sigh of relief.

8. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Didn't get to see the game but I'm glad to hear Chad did well for us out there. As long as he limits his mistakes, we can be a decent football team.

calphin likes this.
  9. Roman529

Roman529 Senior Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Colorado Springs, CO
    For only having been around the playbook for a week or two, I think Pennington did really well.

10. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    The whole team did well!!