1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quarterback Pat White has work to do before Miami Dolphins' caution lifts

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dolfan7171, Nov 3, 2009.

1. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    Here is there rest of the article...http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/story/1314639.html

gafinfan and CashInFist like this.
  2. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    Henne needs to learn to toss it. Even intentional grounding is better then getting pummeled.

dolfan7171 likes this.
  3. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    make pat ur #3.....and put tyler in at WC plays we had planned for pat

just like we did with henne in the begining of the year

BuckeyeKing and dolfan7171 like this.
  4. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    stopped reading at the first line. "Four dolphins rookies had major roles sunday....Brian hartline"

I would say Pat White had more of an impact against the jets than Hartline. At least when we put white in it lead to a defensive confusion on 12 guys on the field of the jets. Hartline didn't even catch a pass.

5. eric

eric New Member

Oct 11, 2009
    i dont know about any of that stuff.
    thig pen isnt as much of a running threat as pat.
    but pats kind of little. i bet we see thigpen before white, if henne were to go down.

have you seen pat white on the field with these guys? if this kid gets sacked by a nose tackle it will probably collapse his rib cage. IF white were to take over before thigpen, i wouldnt expect it to take long for him to get hurt and see thigpen anyway.

i dont want to see white get hurt. he just looks so small and fragile compared to others on the field. if he bulks up a little or something

side note.
    anyone think pennington was at UCF to watch them beat Marshall. and was White at USF to see them beat WVU?

6. Miguel

Miguel The smartest Man on earth

Are you for serious???
    Why would an inexperienced QB that we only drafted as a Wildcat Specicalist. Be next in line if something happens to Henne? Why where is the logic in that its been awhile dont you think the pretty average but not that bad either thigpen has learned the offesne??
    Shount he be in if Henne goes down its Logic

7. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Difference between 'impact' and 'role' I think. Hartline plays a lot.

Don't forget that Hartline got open deep on the third play of the game, only Henne overthrew him. Might have been an 82-yard TD.

Miguel and SICK like this.