1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about our last pre season game At Dallas

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dolphinfn3454, Aug 30, 2010.

1. dolphinfn3454

dolphinfn3454 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 5, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    I'm just wondering if our starters will play and if they do how much will they play? My girlfriend and I are making the drive from El Paso. I have great seats behind the endzone. Its about a 9 hour drive so I was just wondering how much of the starters Ill get to see. I know Ill have fun either way but Id like to see Henne play a few series.... Do you think he'll play? Sorry Mods feel free to move this thread if necasarry.:up:

2. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    I think they'll probably play 2-3 series, maybe the entire first quarter, especially the offense. Need a little more work in real game action before Buffalo in 13 days.

Holy Crap...only 13 more days til the opener!!!!!

SICK and dolphinfn3454 like this.
  3. dolphinfn3454

dolphinfn3454 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 5, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    Im so excited just to watch a pre season game! September 12th needs to hurry up and get here! I havent missed a game in 6 years and dont plan on missing one this year! Thanks for the info Rocky!

Rocky Raccoon likes this.
  4. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    I had a thought where we could contact the Cowboys since they're in much the same situation with a bad 3rd preseason game and come to an agreement on playing the 1's that would be mutually beneficial for both clubs.

dolphinfn3454 likes this.