1. fastball83 Active Member

Dec 10, 2007
    Hello,

The opener is near....so i'am very exited like every year but this year I am more happy because in November I will be at Hard Rock Stadium against the Texans (it's a dream come true for me here in France).

But I am confused about 2 things :

1/ I bought my ticket on Ticketmaster and I have them on my Iphone 11 wallet .....but they haven't barcode.....I just have the "hod near the reader" message......can somebody tell me if it's alright or if I need to do another thing.

2/ I will be with my wife (she's a dolfan too) but our 2 tickets are only on my iPhone, does it's alright ? does it's a problem ? does I need to transfer 1 ticket on his phone ?

3/ I read the stadium bag policies and I would like to know if I can entry on the stadium with theses bags ?

thanks for all informations and Go Dolphins Go

2. Finatik Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    1. Ticketmaster tickets should have a little thing in the bottom right corner - 4 lines. The reader picks up the wi-fi.
    2. It's ok if they are only on your phone. Can can send her her's but it's fine.
    3. Follow the NFL Bag policy. I couldn't see your bags but you can find it here: https://www.nfl.com/legal/clear-bag-policy
    You will not be allowed to bring in anything that doesn't comply.

Have fun. Get there early to check out the stadium.