1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question regarding forum project...

Discussion in 'Out of Bounds' started by sweeper, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweeper

sweeper New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Hey, just a lil side note mainly for mods and fellow finheads, (mods I was not sure where to put this thread so if it is in the wrong place please do move it, thanks n' sorry if the case)

I am in the process of trying to build a forum for fellow finheads and get ideas here n there but I was wondering would I be able to post my forums name in my Signature or try and promote it or would that not be allowed via thread? Just making sure before someone gets upset or what not. Mainly mods would know how to go about this situation so feel free to contact me please.

It is a work in progress so I want to gather as much info as I can. Thanks mods. Hope this thread doesnn't upset anyone.

As many members know me from the great Finheaven before it crashed I was on the board almost 21/7 (i slept only 3 hrs loll j/king) and had about 4k's post or near it so if all goes well it will be a highly dedicated project.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.