1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question.

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Questions' started by Trackstar, Apr 22, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Trackstar

Trackstar Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 25, 2007
    FL
    OK, I'm usually not one to complain. I understand that ignoring pesky members is usually the best thing to do and not get into a childish heated argument.

I think it's unfair that this particular poster feels it's his right to hijack every thread he posts in when he doesn't agree with a decision. It's totally killed the fun in the club level. I understand everyone has a right to their opinion, But when does disturbing the peace become an issue? It has gotten to the point where we are trying to have a discussion and get excited only to see Dr. Kill Joy come in and ruin it in a very childish manner. It's out of control IMO. I think you all know who I am talking about. We all respect and appreciate the hard work he does for the site but IMO that should not make him immune to using common courtesy for the other posters. I think he needs to grow up. Plain and simple. There have been times where our other respected posters have fully disagreed with a decision or acquisition, but they say their peace once and move on. They try to see the bright side while being aware of the negatives. This is very frustrating because this should be a fun time but this guy seems to be hell bent on preventing that. If anyone gets excited over the Jake Long signing he comes in and tries to make them feel wrong for being excited. Thats is very wrong IMO.

I apologize for the rant but I had to get that out before I said something in a post that might get me in a lot of trouble. Thanks taking the time to read this. I appreciate it and again I apologize. I hope I'm not making too much of nothing.

Celtkin likes this.
  2. Celtkin

Celtkin <B>Webmaster</b> Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    46.73° N, 117.00° W
    Thanks bro. We hope we addressed the problem but if it continues, please report the post and we'll handle it. No one member will be allowed to ruin the experience here at ThePhins.com.

Trackstar likes this.