1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Raiders Fins Game Day Experiance

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Finatik, Sep 26, 2021.

1. Finatik

Finatik Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    Tailgating in lot X. Bruaghts with sausage and pepper sandwiches.

KeyFin and Puka-head like this.
  2. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    Having a great time I bet. Looks like there’s lots of Phin fans there. Hope you’ve got some back up around you

3. Finatik

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    It been fun. You can feel the momentum shifting. I can’t post pix since they’re all over the mb limit. Will post a link to my Instagram account when I get back to the hotel. Some great pictures and videos. Dolphins travel well. We tailgated around a bunch of Raiders Honks. They were super cool.

On the 3 1/2 hour drive out I had my full size Dan Marino in the back seat with the window down. Like he was a passenger. It was awesome. People were double taking.

Brian Florez sang the national anthem. The grandson of Tom Florez. With the coach of our team with the same name. Too funny.

KeyFin likes this.
  4. Finatik

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    I took the full size cut out of Dan Marino and walked around the parking lot tailgate. Raiders fans loved it. They took pictures with lighter trying to burn him down. Good fun.

Mexphin, Puka-head and Dolphin Dundee like this.
  5. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    I wish I would have flown out and met you. I mentioned it to my wife in the 3rd quarter that I backed out since I thought we'd lose, but she was like, "Look where the stadium is located...we would have had a blast this weekend!" Now I wish I would have gone.

Next time, I promise!