Rams fan hoping for a great game

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dontfaulkup28, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Kud_II

Kud_II Realist Division

Oct 15, 2011
    Seneca, SC
    Hey give it up for Philbin on that fake punt call. Finally we have a coach that seems to have something that resembles a nut sack. Good job Joe.

SICK and gunn34 like this.
  2. jw3102

jw3102 season ticket holder

Sep 4, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    The Rams are certainly no joke. They are an up and coming team and I expect they will be a playoff team in the near future. They have a nearly dominant defense and once they get a top receiver, Bradford is going to be a QB to look out for.

A lot of fans down here are upset with Fisher because he took the Rams job and not the Dolphins job. That was his choice and even though I wanted him to come to the Dolphins, I certainly don't hold it against him for taking the job with the Rams. They have a lot of talent on their roster and with two #1 draft picks in the 2013 draft, they are only going to be better next season.

I think both the Dolphins and the Rams have bright futures to look forward to and maybe they will be in the SB against one another in the future. I certainly hope so. Good luck to the Rams the remainder of the season.

3. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    That was a great call. I was sitting there debating whether or not I would fake it right up until the snap (I never reached a decision, LOL), but I didn't think the Dolphins would do it.

SICK likes this.
  4. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    I loved the fake punt. I was yelling at the TV saying we just can't punt to them and their kicker with that much time left. My wife was laughing at me.

5. Derek Brink

Derek Brink New Member

Oct 8, 2012
    great game, it played out pretty much how I thought it would. A close competitive game that came down the the end. You guys have a good up and coming team and I think both of our teams have very bright futures.

I was surprised how easily we moved the ball on you guys. Sam looked very good today. Also surprised how well your offensive line held up. We have a very stout defense.

6. Derek Brink

Derek Brink New Member

Oct 8, 2012
    I was saying it would be a close competitive game that would come down to the finish. I also said we would be able to move the ball better than you guys suggested.

All in all I was fairly correct. I only had a problem with the posters who were predicting that the Phins would steamroll the Rams.

7. Derek Brink

Derek Brink New Member

Oct 8, 2012
    we moved the ball very well and liked I said your team played some awful running teams. I don't see how anyone can say what I predicted didn't happen.

Really you guys won based on special teams and the Rams struggle to score in the red zone. Good defensive teams hold teams in the red zone and you guys did.

8. dWreck

dWreck formerly dcaf

Oct 23, 2011
    Sebring, FL
    Unfortunately the game would have been a total steamroll holding you guys to only fgs if we weren't robbed by gene skellytore. Your td came from a horrid call, and if We got half the fumbles that we rightfully earned, it would not have come down to the wire. Yeah you ran good, but that's about it..... Mvp kicker has a long ride home. Life outside the dome aint so easy.

9. CashInFist

CashInFist Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia
    Your tears = Corn Flakes. CHECK...

10. Derek Brink

Derek Brink New Member

Oct 8, 2012
    lol what? Yes and if the Rams had made their 3 field goals they would of won.

11. dWreck

dWreck formerly dcaf

Oct 23, 2011
    Sebring, FL
    If they made all those field goals while we still got robbed all game? Probably. If we had our fumbles and correct calls you weren't in the game at the end. Oh well. Dat W oh so good.

12. Tin Indian

Tin Indian Rockin' The Bottom End Club Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Palm Bay Florida
    Disagree, The Rams TD was there. There were a number of calls that went against us though, on turnovers. It happens. Good close game. I just wish we had a few more horses to close out some of these games instead of taking them all to the freakin wire.

13. Derek Brink

Derek Brink New Member

Oct 8, 2012
    dude you are obviously an expert analyst. Also bad calls happen every single game. If the Rams don't get f'ed by the time keeper in the game against the Lions they probably win. This was a close competitive game. Anyone who thinks otherwise is ridiculous. Also the bad calls go both ways. It's not like your team didn't receive a ridiculous pass interference call to keep a drive alive as well.

14. dWreck

dWreck formerly dcaf

Oct 23, 2011
    Sebring, FL
    Don't remember saying they don't always happen every game or that they didn't happen to both teams. I'm saying the bad calls on the fumbles kept you in the game at all. What was ridiculous about that pi call? I Just watched it again. You can't do that.