1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rating the Bowl Games

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by Alex13, Jan 10, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    Hi guys i basically missed all the bowl games due the time difference over here and working on the next day, so i try to get a hold of call it the best 5 games this year, if you have to rate the top 5 games this year, which games would that be ?

2. Skeet84

Skeet84 New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    If your a gator fan than I would watch the Sugar bowl.

Oboy likes this.
  3. Starry31

Starry31 Phins and Heels.

Dec 8, 2009
    North Carolina
    Far as bowl games go I didn't see them all, but watched the majority of them and enjoyed these probably the most, though there were a lot of good games. Not really in a particular order here they are:

Pittsburgh vs UNC - I'm personally a Tarheel fan so that's a homer pick, but the game itself was close.

Bowling Green vs Idaho - Maybe not the two best teams playing, but probably the game I'll remember the longest.

Arkansas vs East Carolina - Like UNC it's somewhat of a homer pick, but the game itself was entertaining. ECU's kicker went to my elementary school.

Central Michigan vs Troy - This game is also one I'll remember for awhile.

Michigan State vs Texas Tech - Another good one I really enjoyed watching.

Boise State vs TCU - Yes, this makes six but couldn't leave it out. Boise State has a way of making bowl games entertaining.