1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ravens Cornerback Martin Arrested

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by alen1, Jun 29, 2008.

1. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/06/29/ravens-martin-arrested/

We need to have like a "Turd Watch" like PFT does. This is getting ridiculous.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2008
    Kanye West likes this.
  2. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Ravens CB Derrick Martin denies that he was cited for drug possession at Hopkins Airport in Cleveland on Saturday, according to a team spokesman.
    The man arrested has the same birthdate and name. The citation he received is similar to a traffic ticket and considered a minor misdemeanor. A $100 fine is the maximum penalty Martin faces, if of course it was him.

Rotoworld.com

Kanye West likes this.
  3. Kanye West

Kanye West 'Parcells' Guy

Mar 23, 2008
    I agree bro this is getting so out of hand these players these days are just so dum to get arrested like this. You have so much money and a lot of free time I guess that they have no idea what to do. But that is no excuse if you are borad or dont know what to do with your time in the off-season why dont you go work out or some thing. I am sure there are a lot better things to do then buying drugs with your free time.

4. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Cleveland Police confirmed with Ravens officials Monday that CB Derrick Martin was indeed the man they cited for drug abuse at Hopkins International Airport over the weekend.
    Martin initially informed the team that he was not involved in the incident, and that was not a smart move. We'd expect Martin to be released shortly.

Rotoworld.com