1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ray’s Brother Is A Cowboy

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by alen1, May 1, 2008.

1. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Though it was reported a couple of days ago, the Dallas Cowboys have officially announced the signing of Maryland running back Keon Lattimore to a free-agent deal.

Lattimore is one of 14 undrafted players to sign with the Cowboys. But he’s the only one who has a brother named Ray Lewis.

And we can’t help but wonder whether owner Jerry Jones is thinking ahead on this one. With Zach Thomas signed to a four-year deal that is, in reality, a one-year arrangement, could Jones be thinking about trying to lure Lewis to Dallas after his contract with the Ravens expires after the 2008 season?

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

Ray Lewis has a son here in Florida. He went to my middle school I believe it was. Lets just say he has barely any football genes from his father...

2. Lt Dan

Lt Dan Season Ticket Holder

Mar 23, 2008
    Eglin AFB, Fl
    I think they are reading WAY too much into it with the whole "trying to lure Ray Lewis to Dallas" angle

3. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    oh... big deal. With the thread title the way its worded, I thought it was the brother of a member here named Ray that was a new member of the dallas cowboys... haha Its too early in the morning for this... :up: