Ray Feinga signed from Practice Squad
6 replies
BenVolinPBP Benjamin Volin
#Dolphins sign G Ray Feinga off the practice squad, but don't say whom they cut. Heading out to practice now so we will know soon
Wow, on a Thursday no less, as for who was cut I cannot imagine or really hazard a guess, maybe Ty Culver?
And I also think if Dimitri Tsoumpas had stuck it out, he would have gotten the call up over Feinga, who was waived then in a car wreck.
They got a roster exemption for Tony McDaniels suspension, so no one has been waived to make room for Feinga...
sooooo we arent cutting someone?
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

"SICK wrote:
sooooo we arent cutting someone?
No, Feinga (laces out!!!) is simply filling the one game hole McDaniels suspension creates.
One week hire. Hell be sent back down as soon as McD gets back.

Many thanks to the awesome staff and members of the site, all of whom contribute tirelessly to an incredible Dolphins fansite.
"SICK wrote:
sooooo we arent cutting someone?
I hope is John Bonamego.
John Jerry is sick.......:pity:
“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod
So What Ever Happened With Donald Thomas??? Why Didnt we ever keep him as a backup, Isnt He Still A Free Agent??