Ray Lewis: Murder charges saved my life

2 replies

#1 fan#1 fanForum VeteranOP
Nov 23, 2010, 10:30 PM

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/news/Graham_Bensinger_InDepth/23037542;_ylt=AmCvHuaXyhTsAB7xj5.gux45nYcB#news/Graham_Bensinger_InDepth/23037542

Anyone else watch this? He speaks in off-topic generalities and never addresses what actually happened that night. He looks like somebody with something to hide. Imo, this video didn't help him any.

Around the 5:40 mark, he is asked why he settled with the families of the victims. When he responds, he looks very uncomfortable and extremely full of it.

ALalen1New Member
Nov 23, 2010, 10:41 PM

I don't know, its tough to make something out of that interview. The way he answers some questions, with the tone he uses, can make you think he's BSing but Ray Lewis often talks that way.

#1 fan#1 fanForum Veteran
Nov 23, 2010, 10:54 PM

"alen1 wrote:

I don't know, its tough to make something out of that interview. The way he answers some questions, with the tone he uses, can make you think he's BSing but Ray Lewis often talks that way.


Fair enough, but I went into that interview hoping to hear why Ray was innocent. What I got was random crazy philosophies that avoided the interviewer's questions.

Ray's shaking leg, weird gazes and nose grabbing didn't help matters either.