1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real Life Super Heroes.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Sethdaddy8, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    Unfortunately no, I'm not talking about special forces soldiers, or super-cops or anything of that sort. I'm talking about a documentary I just saw on G4's pretty weak new show "Underground". So who consists of these "real life" super heroes? You guessed it, uber dweeby comic geeks. Who the hell else would it be!?!

These guys are going to either get themselves killed, get someone else killed, or just plain humiliate themselves.

Being a hero is achieved through courageous and selfless acts, you can't just "be" one. And being a super hero would imply some sort of superior ability, action, skill-set, etc. But for the sake of the documentary, the only prerequisite seems to be being a dork in a costume.

These guys have, well I don't even know of its good intentions because its more about fulfilling a fantasy, then helping others it seems. This is just a head shaker. Sorry no link, but its on G4, look for a repeat. Anyone else see it? Very weak, very thin on G4's part to be honest.

Oh and apparently there's a "super hero registry"....yeah thats great.:pity:

2. pennphinfan

pennphinfan Stelin Canez Arcade Scorz

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    I'm sure this can't be as bad as "Who wants to be a Superhero" or whatever the he-doublehockeysticks that piece of garbage was with Stan Lee Hosting

Sethdaddy8 likes this.