1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Realistic Expectations vs NO on Monday

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Bumrush, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    He's EXACTLY like his brother, except Whitesnake did his hair.

2. ATLFINFAN

ATLFINFAN Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 23, 2007
    I am expecting a loss. I will be thrilled if we win though. I see to many advantages on the NO side for us to win.

We have trouble with TE's. They have a good one.
    We start out slow and we MIGHT be to far behind by the time we wake up, to catch up.
    We have to many important starters out on Defense to slow them down enough, which is my biggest worry.

Besides, I don't believe for a second that we are going 16-0 so it might as well start here.

Since I am usually wrong....................

we have a SHOT.

3. Bumrush

Bumrush Stable Genius Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Watching Sam "Henne" Bradford, Tavon "side to side" Austin, Jeff Fischer and Jake the Snake Long look like absolute garbage brings a big smile to my face.. Win or lose against the Saints, we should be proud and relived we don't have Fischer running this team with a mediocre QB and Ted Ginn Jr Jr as our top pick.

Give me some Dion, give me some Tannehill, give me some Philbin and give me a good old fashioned shootout on Monday night!!

To think two years ago we were the Rams! Hail Ireland!

His'nBeatYour'n likes this.
  4. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    they need to move that team and change their ugly *** unis..lol

5. His'nBeatYour'n

His'nBeatYour'n Glass Ceiling Repairman

Dec 10, 2007
    New York
    I'll give you a shoutout, but it will have to wait until after we win the shootout.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
    IF THIS ISN'T MAKING SENSE
    IT DOESN'T MAKE IT LIES

6. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007

pretty interesting developments there in Jakes new home town.

7. His'nBeatYour'n

His'nBeatYour'n Glass Ceiling Repairman

Dec 10, 2007
    New York
    The Dolphins D makes every TE look like Jimmy Graham. How much more Jimmy Graham can Jimmy Graham really be?

I'm more worried about a shifty little guy like Sproles. That guy is awesome, and on my fantasy team. He's Drew Brees' tiny little Terry Kirby. (ask your uncle)

I'm more worried about Jordan Cameron Jordan or whatever the hell those two guys names are. I'm glad the Saints have only just the one of them.

This Dolphins team seems to want to make a statement. I'd be disappointed if they don't. That statement could come in a loss.

But honestly **** it, let's declare our arrival with a win.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
    IF THIS ISN'T MAKING SENSE
    IT DOESN'T MAKE IT LIES

8. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    Very true!

Though it may make it time for your meds.:tongue2:

SICK likes this.
  9. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    [​IMG]

Fin D likes this.
  10. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    The two injuries on their side that interest me most are to DE Tyrunn Walker and CB Jabari Greer.

Walker has not gotten many snaps, but he's been highly impressive on the ones he's gotten. I've had a crush on him as a player since I saw him first in preseason of 2012. He was a nightmare to block, all over the place. PFF has him 16th out of 66 in Pass Rush rating among 3-4 DEs and that's with only 35 snaps. That's like a guy being 16th in receiving yards while only playing 10 snaps a game. If you flip to their efficiency metrics which take into account number of snaps, he's top 3 amongst 3-4 ends for pass rushing. If he's unavailable, even for those 12 snaps or whatever, that's a good thing.

Jabari Greer isn't a special corner but he is their starter. His being Limited in practice is interesting.

The other injuries, I'm not sure how much they work in our favor. Guard Tim Lelito was out of practice but Jahri Evans is back on a Limited basis and he's the starter. Lelito had an AWFUL game in place of Evans, according to PFF.

Lance Moore could be out but Nick Toon comes in his place and the way Moore has fizzled I'm not sure the younger, more energetic Toon isn't an upgrade. He played really well this preseason.

Mark Ingram continues to be out of practice and that's a positive because it means they dish the carries to Pierre Thomas, Darren Sproles and Khiry Robinson, all of whom are an upgrade.

Broderick Bunkley continues to hurt but he's only played 7 snaps this year anyway, he's not been part of the defensive turnaround at all.

Roman Harper possibly being out is interesting. Harper hits like a mack truck. But I have ALWAYS considered him much more of the PROBLEM on that worst-in-history type defense the Saints ran prior to 2013, than the solution. I don't know what the fascination is there. He missed Week 3 and that was their best game of the season, defensively. Rafael Bush looks like a straight upgrade.