1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recruit a Bungles Fan on eBay - Funny

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by Dolphins1Beatles, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140498389819#ht_2003wt_1139

Anyways - you get the idea. I'm dying to root for any team that gives me a fair chance to compete in the National Football League. The bidding is starting @ $19.95 because it's mandatory that I at least have a hat to support my new team. If you are willing to bid for my fan services please send me a message so I can post what team is curently winning. Currently the Cincinnati Bengals are winning - Please resuce me!

I'll be the fan that you want cheering on your organization!

Please share this with any organization or fans that actually care about winning!

No need to apply: Buffalo Bills, Detroit Lions, Cincinnati Bengals - because you have also proven you could care less about winning.

A Bengals fan is selling his allegiance to the highest bidder on eBay! Haha, and it's actually up to over $600 at this point. I doubt the person will pay.

2. King Felix

King Felix Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 6, 2007
    i'd do that..then still root for miami and take the money. they would never know

Fin-Omenal likes this.
  3. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    :lol: