1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recruiter with an attitude problem!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by TheMageGandalf, Sep 4, 2008.

1. TheMageGandalf

TheMageGandalf Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    FLORIDA
    (This is half serious but note that I WILL pick the best response and email it to her :lol::up:)

Really brief backstory.

My wife contacts a job recruiter the other day about an ad they posted.

The recruiter never calls back and when my wife contacts her to verify that she's received the resume, the recruiter replies that my wife needs to send it again because she doesnt want to look through her INBOX of emails to find it.

OK.

In the end, for whatever reason she ends up giving my wife an attitude over the phone because, as my wife was trying to explain to her that she's looking to make a career change, she didn't want to hear it she just wanted to place her with the same ol' same ol' and hung up on my wife mid sentence.

So, my wife ends up calling back, talking with a manager and in a nutshell just saying that the recruiter was rude and that they need an etiquette lesson :lol:

A few minutes later that pain in the *** recruit emails my wife something along the lines of "Please do not contact our office for further assistance. We are not able to help you."

I litterally almost pissed in my pants in laughter when she showed me. :lol::lol::lol:

NOW my Phin brothers!:hi5:

I call upon YOU to give me the RESPONSE to this! :lol::hammertime:

I'll pick the best one and fire it off! :crapstrom:

2. xDOLPHINSx

xDOLPHINSx Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Minnesota
    well since were being half serious....how about..."F%@* You!"

or is that a little too straight forward. :tongue2:

TheMageGandalf likes this.
  3. Georgia Fin

Georgia Fin Fin For Life

Nov 25, 2007
    West Georgia
    I'd **** in a FedEx box and mail it to them attentioned to the recruiter with the heading of "Updated Resume."

4. TheMageGandalf

Nov 25, 2007
    FLORIDA
    :knucks:

:lol:

Thats too obvious though I am looking for something more smart *** :lol:

5. TheMageGandalf

Nov 25, 2007
    FLORIDA

6. Crappy Tipper

Crappy Tipper AKA Hero13

Aug 23, 2008
    Dear Sir or Madam;

I would like to submit my application as a human virus protection. You see it has come to my attention that you have a Trojan Horse working among you. While her role within your company is to recruit new employees to staff your work force her own lack of confidence in her own ability often causes her to be disrespectful to prospective employees that she sees as more talented than herself. Her fear is that with enough good employees the management of your company may see that she has a false front and is really hollow within concealing nothing more than a bitter person that tries to remain calm while paddling like hell to stay afloat.
    This woman is a resource hog, she is bogging down performance and you really could use a system upgrade.
    If given the opportunity I would love to quarantine this pest and move it to a safe area outside of your company.

Thank you.

7. TheMageGandalf

Nov 25, 2007
    FLORIDA

Woooo!!!!

Awesome brother! Keep'em comming...

8. Miamian

Miamian Senior Member

Dec 5, 2007
    Jerusalem, Israel
    My grandfather had a saying and the more I experience life, the more I realize that he was wise.

What goes around, comes around.

TheMageGandalf and calphin like this.
  9. calphin

calphin deadly at 250 yards!!

My advice is, let it go and walk away. it takes a bigger man to walk away than one to stand and fight!!

Thats what my Grandfather said.

TheMageGandalf likes this.
  10. Crappy Tipper

Crappy Tipper AKA Hero13

Aug 23, 2008
    Yea, but dad always said take out your false teeth before you punch them :lol:

11. Jaj

Jaj Registered

Mar 23, 2008
    Los Angeles
    I would just get a bunch of my friends to call the office with five hundred thousand phone calls that day with private lines. Just piss them the **** off.

12. calphin

calphin deadly at 250 yards!!

I dont recall that one!

13. Miamian

Miamian Senior Member

Dec 5, 2007
    Jerusalem, Israel
    It depends on the situation. Sun Tzu is a good reference.

14. texasPHINSfan

texasPHINSfan New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Bellevue, WA
    i think you should tell us which company this is and let us go to town on them. nothing illegal, but if a bunch of us call their supervisor to complain about poor attitude/treatment with recruiting, maybe they'll see a pattern with this person and fire them.

yeah it's not nice, but neither is this person. and i guarantee 100% there is someone out there willing to do that recruiters job with better service, which would ultimately help the company as well. :up: