1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regular Season Starts In...

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by anlgp, Jul 18, 2009.

1. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

53 days and 22 hours. That's the very first game, mind you.

That's less than two months!

Excited yet? I'm looking forward to that first weekend :yahoo: :w00t:

This might seem like spam but with everyone saying the regular season is really far away i figure i'd put it in perspective..

Training camp starts in 14 days and 22 hours!

Football is upon us soon! Get your helmets on and get ready to kick some AFCE ***!

2. m ino

m ino New Member

Jul 20, 2008
    i really hate this part of the yr. 2 months is still a long ways away for someone who only enjoys football. this is when things really start slowing down for me and takes for eevveerr for a day to pass. i count down from the hall of fame game myself because any football right now is welcomed. i think the hof game is aug 8th or somewheres close to that. this is also the time when i get ancy about the still unsigned draft picks and lack of news..i know it will eventually work itself out but can't help being eager kowing the importance of the rooks getting there on day one of tc.

anlgp likes this.
  3. steveincolorado

steveincolorado Spook, Storme & Pebbles

Mar 23, 2008
    Colorado
    This is why I tape the games, so in the offseason, I can watch the Dolphins anytime I want to:wink2:

cnc66 likes this.
  4. steveincolorado

steveincolorado Spook, Storme & Pebbles

Mar 23, 2008
    Colorado
    I saw a ad today on NBC advertising the HoF game in a few weeks:up:

I'm ready for some football, even if it is preseason, it's still football.:yes:

cnc66, m ino and TiP54 like this.
  5. m ino

m ino New Member

Jul 20, 2008
    unfortunately i don't have the ability due to not having sunday ticket. i did record the games that aired nationally when able to but that wasn;'t many. i actually watched tape of pennys first game which happened to be the jets on the same day the nfln played the second game against the jets(back to back) so that helped for abou8t 2 days then left me wanting. :up:

as for the hof game..yes football is football to me and i can smell it in the air like one can smell the rain coming before it even starts. i also watched my copy of the superbowl as i never get tired of watching new england's perfect season flush away.

i also have started getting into college football more than past yrs. i think college games start a week or 2 before the pro's so that may help as well if i'm correct.

6. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    13:22:09 until training camp.... less than two weeks!

steveincolorado and anlgp like this.
  7. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    :hi5:

8. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

and the hall of fame game (BILLS vs TITANS) is slated for kickoff at 8PM sunday AUGUST 9th!

That's 3 weeks away!

cnc66 likes this.
  9. Soundwave

Soundwave Phins Sympathizer..

Apr 15, 2008
    stop wishing the summer away...