1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

remember the days

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Aquafin, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Aquafin

Aquafin New Member

Jun 16, 2011
    the poor house
    Do you remember the days when our team was in the news for the right reasons ? Do you remember when we would be arguing over losing in the 2 rd of the playoffs ? Those were the days . what it was is that we would hit the wall because we didn't have the right qb . Sure I can blame it all on Dave but I have figured that we were more Respected because of our good character players . Sure we would have some screwballs but it was nothing compared to the disaster that is the Miami Dolphins of Today .

remember the days of beating bad teams and beating good teams ?

Say what you will about Wayne H . but he was classy and he wasn't running the team like a country club and that is the thing Mr. Ross is doing and our team is hitting bottom.

someone said it last week that Ross was in China instead of taking care of matters down there in Miami . I think it is Jacksonville and Tampa Bay that stays and it may be the Dolphins that moves to LA. or London .

my question is would Goddell be pushing for a team over there ? I cant see a team moving out of the good ole USA.

I am ready for some good times because this 7-9 or 8-8 is putting us further behind . Seattle and San Fran had 5-11 type seasons and they have talent while we are no where close to those teams we all thought Pete Carroll wasn't a good coach when he was with the Pats and jets. but he seems to be doing quite well now.

the present day team looks bad and the future doesn't look very promising but I am not ready to give up I just wish someone clean up this mess and soon.

am I wanting too much ? I don't like to focus on the 2000's but this last decade really blows in terms of P.R. wins and losses.

2. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    I remember the days before you started making threads.

while the teams in the "2000's" had some moments, it's not what I would call good memories. We weren't exactly winning many playoff games. Good memories are late 80s, little bit in the 90s, but by then every year was somehow ruined by the Bills.

3. P h i N s A N i T y

P h i N s A N i T y My Porpoise in Life

Apr 19, 2012
    Treasure Coast, FL
    Those were the days... Please... Spare us the blog updates.

Ohio Fanatic likes this.
  4. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Ah yes, all the mammaries...

[​IMG]

Err, memories.

5. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

I remember the girl next door

We used to play house on the kitchen floor

She'd be the queen and I'd be the king

And I let her play with my ding-a-ling

Starry31 and P h i N s A N i T y like this.
  6. ExplosionsInDaSky

ExplosionsInDaSky Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    I don't remember those days and I've been watching for about 25 years now. We aren't moving out of Miami either so just stop with the drama please. The season is over.

7. finwin

finwin Active Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Jamestown, NC
    I remember the Shula and Greise days we were great. Then in the Marino, Taylor, Thomas, Gardner, Bowens days we were good. Then In the JJ and Wanny days were pretty good mediocre then we were horrid in Wanny's last year. Now we are just mediocre.