1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replay on NFLN

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by padre31, Oct 26, 2010.

Tags:
  1. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    I believe the Steelers and Dolphins game will be replayed on NFLN at 9:15 this evening.

For myself, I really want to get another look at the Oline play.

2. ilovemyfins4eva

ilovemyfins4eva New Member

Oct 17, 2010
    long island
    dude, if ur able to watch that game again, all i can say is u can handle adversity well man.

personally, i can not watch that game again. i already am still ticked off as ****, and it has ruined my last few days thinking about it.

may god bless u if ur able to watch that again.

thanks for the heads up though, but i just cant watch it again to painful.

dolphinfn3454 likes this.
  3. RGF

RGF THE FINSTER Club Member

Nov 24, 2007
    NY
    I DVR`d the game and I cant tell you how many times I watched it over and over. I slo-mo`d the fumble over and over as well and its just sickening what happened. On another note,after watching it more then once, I have to say Henne made a lot of quality throws in that game. Also,I LOVE what Bess brings to this team. I`m glad we gave him an extended contract. On the negative side it was awful how the ST`s gave the Steelers great field position after we took the lead. Our defense couldnt hold them either on that last drive. Finally, our last 2 1/2 minutes of the game was nothing less than piss poor play calling. Even if Henne wasnt hit from behind on the fourth down play, I doubt very much the pass would have been completed to Ronnie- who was only 4 yards past the line of scrimmage anyway. TERRIBLE 4th down call.

dolphinfn3454 likes this.