1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Report: Moeller Hospitalized For Tests

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by BuckeyeKing, Aug 10, 2009.

1. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    http://bucknuts.com/index.php/Footb...ller-hospitalized-for-tests/menu-id-1346.html

I Hope they catch the scum bag that did this and pray/wish for a full recovery. Moeller stood out was always around the ball last year big blow if he is out the whole year :(

2. Skeet84

Skeet84 New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    The title of this thread is misleading. You can't blame one state for what one guy did. Besides you don't even know the whole story

3. BuckeyeKing

Dec 6, 2007
    That is true the guy who did it could be visiting Florida :lol:

I'll update the thread once more info gets out. Not to Worry Skeet its not like my thread is killing Florida's Rep that was done in loooooong ago.:wink2:

4. Skeet84

Skeet84 New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    I actualoy thought it was something bad abou Florida, UM, and FSU.

Sorry to hear a guy got hurt like that tho

5. BuckeyeKing

Dec 6, 2007
    oh god no Skeet it was about the State of Florida. IVe lived there and I know how bad people can get down there thats why I titled the thread the way I did.

He actually didnt go in for test he went in to reduce the swelling in his Brain. The story was he was down in Florida on vacation with family he got hit from behind Moeller hit his head on the ground. Actually the guy wasn't from Florida so probably a Michigan fan :tongue2:

In any case it looks like he is out for the season because of this starting ROLB gone.

6. BuckeyeKing

Dec 6, 2007
    Yup Tress confirmed it he will not play in 09 :(

The rumor is that it was a Canes fan that did this but I doubt it.