Revamped Miami Dolphins fight song to debut Friday night

111 replies

TheAnswer385TheAnswer385Forum VeteranOP
Aug 7, 2009, 07:21 PM

Thanks to a recent effort by T-Pain, one of hip-hop's hottest names, Ross' Dolphins might have finally earned a small dose of street cred.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/breaking-news/story/1176181.html

LOLoyal FinNew Member
Aug 7, 2009, 07:35 PM

:cry:

edit- "``The original fight song will never be obsolete and will remain on the musical agenda.''
Fair enough.

CapsCapsForum Veteran
Aug 7, 2009, 09:27 PM

YouTube - "Can't Touch Us" Miami Dolphins Rap

KAKanye WestNew Member
Aug 7, 2009, 09:31 PM

When are we going to hear it?

KAKanye WestNew Member
Aug 7, 2009, 09:33 PM

YouTube - Miami Dophins New! (Song & Video)

LudacrisLudacrisSupporter
Aug 7, 2009, 10:05 PM

If T-Pain adds autotune to this new Dolphins fight song i will shoot myself.

KAKanye WestNew Member
Aug 7, 2009, 10:20 PM

"Ludacris wrote:

If T-Pain adds autotune to this new Dolphins fight song i will shoot myself.

YouTube - Jay-Z - D.O.A. (Death of Autotune)

Aug 7, 2009, 10:23 PM

"RonnieBrownTown wrote:

YouTube - Miami Dophins New! (Song & Video)

I'm not too crazy about it. it has a weird vibe to it. That's not the same song the original post in this thread was talking about; was it?

CapsCapsForum Veteran
Aug 7, 2009, 10:24 PM

"RickyNeverInhaled wrote:

I'm not too crazy about it. it has a weird vibe to it. That's not the same song the original post in this thread was talking about; was it?

Nope, the T-Pain version isn't out yet. The new Jimmy Buffet "Fins" song is on youtube though. It's not bad.

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Aug 7, 2009, 10:25 PM

"RonnieBrownTown wrote:

YouTube - Miami Dophins New! (Song & Video)

I'll shoot myself if thats it... thats the most disgusting thing I've ever heard. :pity:


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

KAKanye WestNew Member
Aug 7, 2009, 10:25 PM

"RickyNeverInhaled wrote:

I'm not too crazy about it. it has a weird vibe to it. That's not the same song the original post in this thread was talking about; was it?

No this has been out sense we made the playoffs. My favorit Miami Dolphins song is

YouTube - Miami dolphins Fight song

KAKanye WestNew Member
Aug 7, 2009, 10:27 PM

"Caps wrote:

Nope, the T-Pain version isn't out yet. The new Jimmy Buffet "Fins" song is on youtube though. It's not bad.

YouTube - Jimmy Buffett Sings a revamped "FIns" for the new LandShark Stadium pt 2 EXCELLENT QUALITY

KAKanye WestNew Member
Aug 7, 2009, 10:31 PM

"RonnieBrownTown wrote:

YouTube - Jimmy Buffett Sings a revamped "FIns" for the new LandShark Stadium pt 2 EXCELLENT QUALITY

This song sucks

T-Pains song is going to suck.

Instead of changing the song, the jerseys, and the name of the stadium he should just focus on football

54Fins54FinsForum Veteran
Aug 7, 2009, 10:38 PM

OK,Ladies and Gentleman,
There is only one fight song and there will be no other.
I don't know where this is going,tbh.....:no:

KAKanye WestNew Member
Aug 7, 2009, 10:40 PM

"54Fins wrote:

OK,Ladies and Gentleman,
There is only one fight song and there will be no other.
I don't know where this is going,tbh.....:no:

YouTube - Miami Dolphins Fight Song

CANEPHINSCANEPHINSForum Veteran
Aug 7, 2009, 10:43 PM

Pos Rep....I was about to post the video myself. Wait, you just posted the song...so here is the video:

YouTube - Jay-Z's "D.O.A (Death of Auto-Tune)" Video!

SilverphinSilverphinForum Veteran
Aug 7, 2009, 10:50 PM

I actually like the song.

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Aug 7, 2009, 10:53 PM

Jesus that was awful.

Way to incorporate the Jaws theme into a Dolphins song too, Buffet.

Bring on the Marc Anthony fight song.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Aug 7, 2009, 10:54 PM

"brandon27 wrote:

I'll shoot myself if thats it... thats the most disgusting thing I've ever heard. :pity:

i hope thats it then :tongue2: with autotune

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

KAKanye WestNew Member
Aug 7, 2009, 11:05 PM

Brandon told me to tell you this lucky

YouTube - I Could Kick Your Ass - Justin Moore + Lyrics

This should be the fight song

CANEPHINSCANEPHINSForum Veteran
Aug 7, 2009, 11:18 PM

iyam...this song would be great redone for The Phins!

"Miami Dolphins on a boat...Miami Dolphins on a boat...Everyone look at us cause the Miami Dolphins are on a boat!"

NSFW
YouTube - I'm On A Boat (ft. T-Pain) - Album Version

KAKanye WestNew Member
Aug 7, 2009, 11:46 PM

"CANEPHINS wrote:

iyam...this song would be great redone for The Phins!

"Miami Dolphins on a boat...Miami Dolphins on a boat...Everyone look at us cause the Miami Dolphins are on a boat!"

NSFW
YouTube - I'm On A Boat (ft. T-Pain) - Album Version

Dolphins can not be a boat they would die

CANEPHINSCANEPHINSForum Veteran
Aug 7, 2009, 11:57 PM

Not if you have a special dolphin boat.....duh!

SIsiciliansithForum Veteran
Aug 8, 2009, 12:13 AM

"RonnieBrownTown wrote:

When are we going to hear it?

Its at the end of the Cheerleader Calendar unveiling! at min. 24:50

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/aquavision/aquavision.asp?category=1&mediaid=43798

Phinvader BillPhinvader BillNew Member
Aug 8, 2009, 12:13 AM

Ok, I've got it. The original (ONLY) Dolphins fight song is played when the offense scores a TD. For the extra point and field goals, Buffet's chorus is played...unless its a game winning field goal in the last seconds or OT, and in that case, the original (ONLY) fight song will be played. When the defense scores a TD, turnover or safety, T Pain's song is played.

That should keep everyone happy.


http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas