1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rex Ryan not only put too much pressure on his players...

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by Sethdaddy8, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    he put too much pressure on his fans.

All the bravado, I admit, did get Rexy a fat new contract extension. All those empty promises and foolish claims got the man paid. But is it about the money for him?

Rex Ryan took over a struggling 9-7 team, and in 1 season, he built a 9-7 Superbowl contender. LMFAO at the Jest fans for slurpin it up.

I heard Cotchery on the radio today, all down and sad, but owning up to his weekly spot. And he said "the team does not feel any pressure" from Ryan's claims and trash talk. But he's lying, and what else can he say?

But the problem you see, is that its not just extra pressure on the players. This reckless, trash talking, blowhard has put tons of pressure on his fanbase too! He talks trash, they gobble it up. They try to cash in on the bravado too...and where has it left them? The entire NFL and all the other fanbases are pointing and laughing at them. The Jests, and all their talkin, with no walkin are now the fattest joke in the NFL. And it is glorious.

eric, Fin D, anlgp and 3 others like this.
  2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    :sidelol:

ToddsPhins likes this.
  3. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    The question still remains: Is he also putting too much pressure on that lapband?

Methinks he's wolfing down a few consolation ice cream tubs as we speak.

Sethdaddy8 likes this.
  4. Sethdaddy8

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    remember that national debt clock that used to be in times square...he puts skittles down by the same mathematical magnitude.

MikeHoncho and anlgp like this.
  5. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

:sidelol:

That is a lot of skittles.

I wouldn't be so quick though. Their defense was playing lights out before Jenkins got hurt, and I think his loss is a huge gain for every team who plays the Jets. Because you know every team is gunning for them.

The score was 10-9 for a reason.

But yeah, they lost and :lol: :lol: to them for that. Because you can talk a lot of trash, but get on the field after you say you're going to the superbowl all offseason long there are 31 teams in this league who want to kick you, and 3 other teams in the division who will kick them while they're down. (on the field).

6. Sethdaddy8

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    Did you notice how little people are talking about the colts losing their first opening game in i dont know how long to the texans? If rexy had just kept his mouth shut and worried about his team, and the games..no one would care. But they're under the microscope...and all the world is laughing at them, because no one can stand a punk who cant walk the walk.

MikeHoncho and Rocky Raccoon like this.