Rex Ryan wired during Buffalo game

10 replies

JeffreyJeffreyNew MemberOP
Oct 23, 2009, 05:10 PM

I don't know if this has already been posted or not, but I got a good laugh out of watching Jabba make a fool out of himself. Again.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d8139769f/Sound-FX-Rex-Ryan-wired

Edit:I probably should have posted this under AFC East rivals but whatever.

A dark spirit has come upon you.

steveincoloradosteveincoloradoNew Member
Oct 23, 2009, 05:14 PM

Where's my cheeseburger
Where's my pizza
Where's the buffet at after the game

Damn, I'm a fatazz

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Oct 23, 2009, 05:16 PM

"I said triple quarter pounder with cheese and a milk shake..."

steveincoloradosteveincoloradoNew Member
Oct 23, 2009, 08:56 PM

"padre31 wrote:

"I said triple quarter pounder with cheese and a milk shake..."

Diet Pepsi:shifty:

55 gallon drum:wink2:

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Oct 23, 2009, 09:41 PM

i like that he's a character, and easy to dislike, i really do. im thankful that he adds to the rivalry. but at the end of the day, this guy is a major player in a billion dollar organization/company, and falls way short of being professional.

steveincoloradosteveincoloradoNew Member
Oct 23, 2009, 09:58 PM

"Sethdaddy8 wrote:

i like that he's a character, and easy to dislike, i really do. im thankful that he adds to the rivalry. but at the end of the day, this guy is a major player in a billion dollar organization/company, and falls way short of being professional.

And when he falls, the John Deere forklifts scream:lol:

Tone_ETone_ESupporter
Oct 23, 2009, 11:56 PM

I like his fire and attitude personally. I can see him getting the best out of his players. Except for Gholston of course. :)

JeffreyJeffreyNew Member
Oct 24, 2009, 03:00 AM

I wish I had a defensive coordinator and then a head coaching job just handed to me because my dad was Butterball Ryan.

Steers and....

A dark spirit has come upon you.

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Oct 24, 2009, 07:29 AM

Wow. nothing like taking that Face eroding smile, and turning it upside down :woot:

I honestly thought he was gonna cry at the end.

Also, Who exactly is coaching that team? On the Field Goal at the end of regulation, he is asking, not telling if they are gonna take a timeout or not....then, like a kid, he's telling the ref he's just gonna fake taking a timeout... .WTF

Also, as we grow up, we all learn how to talk without dropping F-Bombs every other sentence. I am sure that certainly helps him get his point across at practice :shifty:

I am personally very very surprised this man is in charge of an NFL team.....and then again, it is the J E S T S

I'm a little dissapointed the NFLN didnt include the "Wired at Halfitime" segment...but dont fear... I am going to:

YouTube - Get in my belly remix

FasanoPaisanoFasanoPaisanoSupporter
Oct 24, 2009, 09:15 AM

Yeah....he seemed like he was just along for the ride, relying on his assistants and players TOO much. He didn't seem to be in control of anything, like "what do I do?", "c'mon D, make me look good!"

JeffreyJeffreyNew Member
Oct 24, 2009, 11:36 AM

I have two words for Rex Ryan.

Epic fail.

A dark spirit has come upon you.