1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ricky and Ronnie

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by RickyNeverInhaled, Oct 13, 2009.

Tags:
  1. RickyNeverInhaled

RickyNeverInhaled Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama
    Ronnie had 21 carries for 74 yards
    Ricky had 11 carries for 68 yards.

I'm definitely not trying to start a running back controversy or talk about who's better. I'm glad they're both on our team! I'm just very surprised that Ricky was only 6 yards away from ronnie with half the carries.

We got the best 2 Rb's in the league!

ps. Ricky is a beast! And he's like wine, he gets better with age!

the 23rd, SCall13 and jetssuck like this.
  2. Clipse

Clipse mediocrity sucks

Sep 27, 2009
    Roanoke, Virginia
    Ricky had some big runs off the edge. It's great to see this beastly rushing attack. The Wildcat really is something to watch.

jetssuck likes this.
  3. jetssuck

jetssuck I hear Mandich's voice...

Aug 4, 2009
    Perfectville
    Batman and Robin pale in comparison to this "dynamic duo".....

Separately they're very good......together it's almost not fair to the league

RickyNeverInhaled and HULKFish like this.
  4. finserg

finserg Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Linden,NJ
    Ricky is a beast !

5. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Most of Ricky's runs were to the outside, most of ronnie's were up the gut. Is there a point to this? Ricky looks great though, I haven't seen him playing at this high of a level in a long, long time. Such a shame he threw most of his career away. The possibilities were endless for him.

HULKFish likes this.
  6. PHINANALYST

PHINANALYST Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2008
    North Carolina
    the best thing about BOTH of these 2 ... is that they can both get to the outside ...

there is no doubt that RB is better than RW ... his speed is amazing. again, the only knock on RB has been his durability ... the only knock on RW is his afinity for fumbling due to his short forearms (not sure if you noticed how many times last night he almost lost the ball).

IF RB stays healthy all year, and RW can stay away from fumbling ... this tandem is unstoppable with the improved OL play. Throw in Henne with his poise and rocket ... 8-3 is entirely possible.

This next game against NO will be the toughest game we play the rest of the way.

Last nights game would not have been that close is it weren't for shotty STs and penalties. The PHINS OWNED the JESTS last night -- and they know it.

HULKFish likes this.
  7. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    The Saints are going to come Marching In but the R&R Express will be waiting... Unfortunately though our secondary against The Drew Brees Show is a scary thought!

8. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    Run Ricky & Ronnie Run!
    the Tandem from Hell will burn turf this year.
    Ricky looks ten years younger running the ball.

couldn't help but notice Ricky
    hopped off the field after one of the 4th Q runs he made
    & Cobbs got banged up on hit out of bounds
    haven't seen the official injury list yet
    good thing we have a by-week