1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ricky williams

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by RickyNeverInhaled, Jul 19, 2013.

1. RickyNeverInhaled

RickyNeverInhaled Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama
    Just heard he is taking a RB coach job for some college I've never heard of. Anyone hear about this? Sorry no link

2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I heard it, good for him, inside he wants to be a teacher, maybe he can connect with them on different levels, spiritually while teaching the game to young men.

NolesNPhinsFan and FinsUp like this.
  3. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Cool. Guess he misses the game a bit. Heck, if he put on about 10 pounds I'd take him over Jorvorskie Lane as our FB.

4. Eop05

Eop05 Junior Member Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    NJ
    Bet he wishes he would've just played out his career in the NFL without all the non-sense. Collected enough money to retire comfortably for himself and his children's children. There was more than enough time after your playing career to go to Nepal and live in a tent.

This way he wouldn't need to be doing this.

And no, I don't think he's doing it for love of the game. I think he's doing it for the money because he has a wife/girlfriend and children to feed.

Aqua4Ever04 likes this.
  5. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Good for him, but I still can't forgive him for quitting on his team a week before TC started....that's something that just sticks in your craw...

6. PhinFan1968

PhinFan1968 To 2020, and BEYOND! Club Member

7. BlameItOnTheHenne

BlameItOnTheHenne Taking a poop

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    Good for him.

8. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Well he can teach them how to use a bong . . . :lol: Sorry, somebody HAD to go there!

9. VManis

VManis Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 10, 2010
    Anyone else find it ironic that its a Baltimore paper posting under the headline "Ex-Raven, Ricky Williams...." and the only photo they had was Ricky as a Dolphin. Wasn't even a great photo either.

On second look, its not even Ricky it's Ronnie Brown (23).

10. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    To be a fly on the wall in that meeting room.

11. FinsUp

FinsUp New Member

Apr 5, 2013
    New York, NY
    I second that. I'll never throw away my white authentic Ricky jersey. I loved watching him play and he quickly became one of my favorite Phins players.

12. PlanB

PlanB New Member

Mar 6, 2013
    He made some bad decisions no doubt , but I'd LOVE to chill and smoke a bowl with him at a Lenny Kravitz concert.