Roll Call for C2C FINS!

200 replies

Big EBig ENew Member
May 14, 2008, 01:22 PM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

Dont worry, Im so good I can just throw it then run under it and catch it myself...

Question is who wants to do the ole Booker and Chamber's "hip pump" with me afterwards?

I would prob. hurt you so...not me, sorry.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
May 14, 2008, 01:24 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

I would prob. hurt you so...not me, sorry.

Size 44 waist??? Or just a 36 waist with solid muscle??

--(Polite way to ask if your fat)

:hi5:

SICKSICKForum Veteran
May 14, 2008, 01:30 PM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

Dont worry, Im so good I can just throw it then run under it and catch it myself...

Question is who wants to do the ole Booker and Chamber's "hip pump" with me afterwards?

lol i hope you show up.....cause 98% of the time when people talk a game like you, they are garbage......who was the last kid talkin like thise about the last game in fort lauderdale???? you know......the one i sacked like 4 times, picked off 3 times and ran over 2wice?.....anybody rememeber??? no........... :crickets:

haha, just show up man!

Big EBig ENew Member
May 14, 2008, 01:41 PM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

Size 44 waist??? Or just a 36 waist with solid muscle??

--(Polite way to ask if your fat)

:hi5:

I'm a big boy. little of both, more fat right now though, lol.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
May 14, 2008, 02:42 PM

"SickFinFan33 wrote:

lol i hope you show up.....cause 98% of the time when people talk a game like you, they are garbage......who was the last kid talkin like thise about the last game in fort lauderdale???? you know......the one i sacked like 4 times, picked off 3 times and ran over 2wice?.....anybody rememeber??? no........... :crickets:

haha, just show up man!

Are we not both on the same team???

Sounds like we got a locker room cancer fella's. :angry:

And incase it slipped your mind.........IM JOKING

Big EBig ENew Member
May 14, 2008, 02:50 PM

nah.....he gets hurt in the first series anyways so dont worry bout him.:lol:

and its not nice to call people fat, btw.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
May 14, 2008, 02:53 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

nah.....he gets hurt in the first series anyways so dont worry bout him.:lol:

and its not nice to call people fat, btw.

....just big boned'ed :hi5:

What position they got ya at?

Big EBig ENew Member
May 14, 2008, 02:54 PM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

....just big boned'ed :hi5:

What position they got ya at?

I play center, and DT.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
May 14, 2008, 02:57 PM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

Are we not both on the same team???Sounds like we got a locker room cancer fella's. :angry:

And incase it slipped your mind.........IM JOKING

exactly why you need to zip it and talk with your actions on the field.....im a veteran im allowed to call out you joker rookies.....

who isnt joking? :wink2:

SICKSICKForum Veteran
May 14, 2008, 02:58 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

nah.....he gets hurt in the first series anyways so dont worry bout him.:lol:

and its not nice to call people fat, btw.

Can we warm up our shoulders before the game and have some hitting drills? PLEASE!!!!!!

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
May 14, 2008, 02:59 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

I play center, and DT.

cool.....honestly...do these guys think im serious about the crap I talk??:sidelol:

Big EBig ENew Member
May 14, 2008, 03:02 PM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

cool.....honestly...do these guys think im serious about the crap I talk??:sidelol:

no......but they do like to hurt people that talk smack. :up:

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
May 14, 2008, 03:05 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

no......but they do like to hurt people that talk smack. :up:

Your "shoulders" cant hit what your eye's cant see......run like Ginn and hit like J.T.

--that outta get'm mad!

SICKSICKForum Veteran
May 14, 2008, 03:16 PM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

Your "shoulders" cant hit what your eye's cant see......run like Ginn and hit like J.T.

--that outta get'm mad!

actually got me laughing.....if your so good you wouldnt be PAYING to go to arizona to play some beer guzzlers from a message board bro :up:

Big EBig ENew Member
May 14, 2008, 03:23 PM

So your gonna bring the woman Sick? What about Zach, what are you going to do with him?

SICKSICKForum Veteran
May 14, 2008, 03:33 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

So your gonna bring the woman Sick? What about Zach, what are you going to do with him?

dunno about anything yet, i put that on there just because she might wanna tag along to AZ....ill be taking that week off from work, so itll work out good. If she comes most likely my little boy will stay with his grandma for the weekend, or ill bring him along, he will be almost 8 months by then......

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
May 14, 2008, 04:33 PM

"SickFinFan33 wrote:

actually got me laughing.....if your so good you wouldnt be PAYING to go to arizona to play some beer guzzlers from a message board bro :up:

Really?? I had no idea I wasnt NFL material!! :sidelol:

Quick rundown that is obvious to some and news to "others"

-I dont really think I could run under my own my own throws...

-Im 5'8 200 pounds so I would say my pro career was cut short somewhere around BIRTH!

-My "smack" is just a joke mocking some of the more colorfull Wr's in the NFL.

------I feel really dumb having to explain this to some of you-------------

Regards, the best WR in C2C history.

Big EBig ENew Member
May 14, 2008, 04:36 PM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

Really?? I had no idea I wasnt NFL material!! :sidelol:

Quick rundown that is obvious to some and news to "others"

-I dont really think I could run under my own my own throws...

-Im 5'8 200 pounds so I would say my pro career was cut short somewhere around BIRTH!

-My "smack" is just a joke mocking some of the more colorfull Wr's in the NFL.

------I feel really dumb having to explain this to some of you-------------

Regards, the best WR in C2C history.

An even quicker rundown to respond to your rundown:

We know Jackarse.

:hi5:

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
May 14, 2008, 04:39 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

An even quicker rundown to respond to your rundown:

We know Jackarse.

:hi5:

I was hoping.....you know how u lineman lack alot of common sense. :tongue2:

Big EBig ENew Member
May 14, 2008, 04:46 PM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

I was hoping.....you know how u lineman lack alot of common sense. :tongue2:

Yes but we make up for it with shear force.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
May 14, 2008, 06:12 PM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

Really?? I had no idea I wasnt NFL material!! :sidelol:

Quick rundown that is obvious to some and news to "others"

-I dont really think I could run under my own my own throws...

-Im 5'8 200 pounds so I would say my pro career was cut short somewhere around BIRTH!

-My "smack" is just a joke mocking some of the more colorfull Wr's in the NFL.

------I feel really dumb having to explain this to some of you-------------

Regards, the best WR in C2C history.

you obviously dont know me man......because you wasted soooo much time typing that up, and it shows how "obvious" you take my posts.......

i feel dumb i had to explain that to you :wink2:

SICKSICKForum Veteran
May 14, 2008, 06:13 PM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

I was hoping.....you know how u lineman lack alot of common sense. :tongue2:

Im a linebacker and tight end :)

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
May 14, 2008, 06:14 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

Yes but we make up for it with shear force.

We do?

SICKSICKForum Veteran
May 14, 2008, 06:15 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

We do?

he meant

"we do.......except for griddles"

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
May 14, 2008, 06:15 PM

"SickFinFan33 wrote:

Im a linebacker and tight end :)

I thought you warmed the bench... :pity: