1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Romo Says he wont play till Nov 16th

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by azfinfanmang, Oct 22, 2008.

Tags:
  1. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Now all I wanna know is what is Jerra gonna say about this :lol:

IMO: The wheels have officially come off the Crack-wagon and I am loving every second of it.

The defense is a sieve and now without Roy Williams (The Safety) for the remainder of the season.

The other Roy Williams wasnt a factor what-so-ever against the Rams. That cost the Crackers pretty much the entire 2009 draft

Just a matter of time till TO goes ballistic cause it's no longer all about him. His Ego has been doused by their early success, I think he melts down prior to this Nov 16th date, and shows the true Egotistical A-hole he really is

Felix Jones return is still up in the air.

Crap-man Jones is in treatment.

Terrance Newman is out for another month.

And, that Offensive Front line is absolutely Horrible.

Couldnt have happened to a more deserving owner.... :knucks:

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I saw that earlier on NFL live.

Really don't like the cowboys, do you?

3. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    They were falling apart anyways. Smart move on Romo's part IMO. They're better in coverage without Safety Roy Williams but they are bad this year, with and without him. I still don't understand the Roy Williams trade. If you give up all those picks, bring in Nmadi Asoughma (sp?). Teams are playing man coverage on Owens and having success. The Cardinals did it and don't have a great secondary. As you said, Felix Jones is out and he's their best playmaker. I still don't know if they have an identity on offense nor do they have any clue to what their doing on defense. And now Wade Phillips is calling the defense LOL.

4. Regan21286

Regan21286 MCAT's, EMT's, AMCAS, ugh

Dec 3, 2007
    UCLA, CA
    I'd say poor Romo but I think he'll be too busy banging Jessica Simpson from here to the 16th to mind. Gotta feel sorry for Zach though.

5. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

can't blame him for wanting to bang jessica simpson on his days off.

6. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    I am surprised this hasnt deteriorated into:

Hey Romo, best way to fix that Pinky is to just Soak it in cider...

Oops guess now it has.

ODDS ON, only 20% of you will get it....

7. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    yeah... really eh? poor romo... :pity: what a lucky SOB he is... however it sucks for him that he let carrie underwood go though... she's gorgeous

but yes, it definately sucks for Zach... i thought he had a legitimate shot at a ring this year... thats quickly fading away now though.

8. Regan21286

Regan21286 MCAT's, EMT's, AMCAS, ugh

Dec 3, 2007
    UCLA, CA
    I agree. But I guess Simpson is stupid so she'll be more...willing...