1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ronnie Brown Looks Strong in Camp

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by njfinfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/football/ffl/story?id=3532807

It will be interesting to see how all of the changes in Miami unfold in 2008. There will be new management, new coaching, new play calling, a new signal-caller under center and a new tandem partner for Brown in the backfield. Brown says he and his knee are ready for action. We will find out just how ready very soon.

Kanye West and Ronnie Bass like this.
  2. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    Don't forget the follow up link, which is a blog ... based on this one ... or something. :?:

Anyways, here is the link discussing whether Ronnie is over or under rated ... Fantasy wise:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/football/ffl/story?page=200832qmia

Personally, I dont play fantasy so I don't care who does what, if the combo of Ricky and Ronnie kick some major butt then it's all good!

3. Finrunner

Finrunner Season Ticket Holder

Dec 11, 2007
    Yeah, I'd prefer if everything that he said was "all about the team." However, this part:

was right on target. I can remember last year pretty vividly, and while losing, Ronnie gave me a reason to want to watch other than it just being my team. When he went down, it wasn't just like the air coming out of the balloon; what it was was the balloon being lit on fire, swirling around like it was flushed down a toilet, and then crashing to its bleak end on the pavement. Heck, it was the Hindenburg.

4. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    He was right. Forget modesty.

5. Kanye West

Kanye West 'Parcells' Guy

Mar 23, 2008
    Come on Ronnie Brown this is good news. I can only hope that you reture to the way you were last year. I also hope you can get past the mental part because you have gotten past the physcal part and I think you are past the menatl part to because you have not been favoring your right leg or was it left I cant rember.

6. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I think Da' Fins posted the same article in another thread here in the mains. It was just a different thread title.

I hope he doesn't rush himself to get on the field. He says he will be 100% by the season opener. I'm glad to hear that but take it easy, one step at a time.