1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ronnie Is Physically Ready

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Georgia Fin, Aug 2, 2008.

1. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Good read. Hopefully he can overcome the mental aspect pretty quickly.

Also, note from the article:

Expected to see them waived. Halterman didn't take part in any practices I believe. He was on the bike almost every day it seemed. Riley was excused from a practice earlier this week, I think yesterday or day before because of blisters I think it was. He wasn't going to make the roster anyways.

EDIT: Just saw in the article that it was from blisters. Stopped reading after it said they waived him. :lol:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2008
    Kanye West likes this.
  2. Georgia Fin

Georgia Fin Fin For Life

Nov 25, 2007
    West Georgia

Agreed, I think after he gets knocked around a little bit he'll start to turn the corner mentally.

Kanye West and alen1 like this.
  3. Kanye West

Kanye West 'Parcells' Guy

Mar 23, 2008
    It is not so much the physical part that is the mental part. I really hope he can get over the mental part. Not haveing to think if I truck this guy will I tear my ACL or stuf like that.

4. rdhstlr23

rdhstlr23 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    And we wondered why we drafted two RB's. This FO will leave no stone un-turned. Plus, I'm hearing that Parmele has looked very good thus far.

5. Kanye West

Kanye West 'Parcells' Guy

Mar 23, 2008
    Ye that is what everybody is hearing from trianing camp. I hope he does good and maybe we can take a little more pressure off Ronnie Brown this year. Or we could put Jordan Parmele in as a fullback in some plays.

6. jim1

jim1 New Member

Jul 1, 2008

The article seems to be discounting nerve regeneration and balance issues that need to be resolved after ACL surgery. I doubt that he's ready to go. And if he does go, there's going to be a lot of risk involved. Replacing an ACL isn't like replacing a car part, and there's more going on than just post-op strengthening of the leg. The knee and brain have to relearn how to communicate, and that takes time.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2008
  7. Roman529

Roman529 Senior Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Colorado Springs, CO
    It's nice to hear that Feely is getting some kicking competition from Carpenter. Maybe Jay focus more on this then running his mouth on ESPN about Ricky, and why he is/was a distraction.

8. Straz

Straz Me and my girl :)

Mar 23, 2008
    I really think Ronnie Brown will have a huge year.